Cross-dressing cowboy not welcome in ladies’ room

This is the story of barbecue, a restroom and a cross-dressing cowboy.
In the tiny North Texas town of Cresson at BBQ on the Brazos — a locally famous restaurant known for its smoked brisket — a simple sign hangs on the women’s restroom door:
“No men allowed in the women’s bathroom please.”

Texas barbecue place bans cross-dressing cowboy from women’s restroom | The Star-Telegram

Look for the ACLU to come.

Read more here: Texas barbecue place bans cross-dressing cowboy from women’s restroom | The Star-Telegram

Yes. This small business won’t have the wherewithal to fight them…just the sort of “defendant” the ACLU prefers.

God Bless Texas.

Unless the Alliance Defending Freedom takes their case; at which point the ACLU says: “Oh crap…”

Anyone here got a problem with my RED HIGH HEELS and SKIRT, speak up now!

Welcome | Walk a Mile in Her Shoes

Don’t know that I’d ever want to wear a skirt and high heels, but I’ve always wanted to play golf in plus-fours but haven’t found any for sale anywhere–at least around here.

It was no fun, we walked 1 mile, yes 1 mile in those heels and wow, not sure how women do it. I raised the most money for the charity but have not done it since, told them I would come back but not walk that mile again…

So this was some sort of goofy fund-raiser??? The closest I’ve come, I guess, is wearing 2" heels on my cowboy boots. Saddle boots as a matter of fact and lizard skin, at that. My grandson took them last year since I never wear them any more even though I’ve had them for almost 30 years.

Yea, its a nationwide thing, I put the link just below the pic of me, it supports abused women…

I never wore very high heels, and I only wore them at all under “expectations.” Sometimes to church, and also when I had a “dress-up” job. But I eventually went to semi-dressy flats, those heels ruined my feet.