Cruz: "Donald Trump you're a sniveling coward"!

To be honest, both parties have been in the mud for some time, Trump obviously setting this tone early. In fairness, they posted a pic of Trumps wife first, according to Cruz he had nothing to do with it. Who knows if he was aware. I would think he should publicly denounce the attack on Trumps wife as well.

Regardless, the gloves are off. Noone messus’ with Texas’!

:popc1: I just gonna take a seat here… Don’t mind me.

I would normally support a Texas candidate, I am not totally sold on Cruz however although there are moments of flash that I find agreeable. Some of the rhetoric coming from both Trump and Cruz is insulting to the intelligence of the voter as far as I am concerned, but between the two, Trump has stooped much lower almost from day one.

The question is, if this goes to a convention, who will be the choice?

I’d suggest that Trump begin referring to Cruz as “Creepy Cruz”. It’s really a kill shot, because it just feels right, when you see his weird, creepy smile and body language.

It tells you something about the intelligence of the average voter, doesn’t it?

It was from a superpac so he had no control. He said he had nothing to do with it. I believe him but that is irrelevant.

Did he condemn it?

Trump propagandist in chief forced to correct himself:

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12795252_227895947562902_5879143283033734028_n.png?oh=0080b110a215d1207a857a5969dcf924&oe=578D7EE2

Stay classy, GOP.

Cruz posted nothing about Trumps wife and has made no disparaging comments about Trumps wife, Trump personally brought Cruz’s wife into it, Cruz simply called Trump a coward and a whiner which is absolutely true.

I am confident the voters will see through the Trump supporters lies on this one, Trump will keep his 35% and plenty of Democrats who also view women and children as tools but he won’t grab anymore GOP voters with this stunt.

Bull. The people that did this were definitely team cruz. The guy in charge worked for Romney. Who does Romney support?? We know.

This brings to mind the incident of Cruz people claiming Carson was dropping out of the race.

Sets some kind of pattern here doesn’t it?

Cruz wants this so bad now…he can taste it. I think something in him is taking over and he’s willing to get this by hook or by crook. Won’t do him any good though. If Trump is taken out by using Ted to do it, Ted will easily be taken out during the convention.

What i’m saying is…if trump isn’t president… neither will CRuz Be. The Fix is in. They’re just hoping it plays out to their specifications. We’re gonna have a repub elite, don’t know who yet, but it won’t be someone we’ll care for. In that case, hold your britches cause there’s gonna be a Hillary presidency. God help us.

Won’t matter. They’re all the same.

We talk about some president cancelling elections? Won’t be a need for one after this one if they win. They won’t even have to go thru the painful motions of getting out in the unwashed public ever again begging for votes that don’t matter.

What’s that saying about throwing stones in glass houses?..

Not at all ; working for Romney =/ doesn’t mean they’re working with Cruz.

Considering Romney has been throwing support around to everyone but Trump; coming out for Kasich or even the other candidates when they were still in the race, the idea they’re taking Cruz’s marching orders is laughable.

The Carson incident at least came from people within Cruz’s own campaign; here you’re just grasping at straws. Exhibit A of the kind of paranoia this race has devolved to.

The utter truth of this will come painfully late to Cruz supporters.

I was willing to give Cruz the benefit of the doubt re: the Carson fiasco, but then he pulled the same stunt on Rubio in Hawaii - over which he also supposedly had no control over.
Then came the ad lying about what Rubio said to someone reading the Bible. Then came a Cruz ad photo-shopped to show Rubio shaking hands w/Obama.
So he fires his communications director for the Bible ad/lie.
Next comes a very distasteful ad - not form Cruz - from a Super PAC that isn’t “pro-Cruz”; just “anti-Trump.”

The pattern I see? Plausible deniability.

And even though Romney followed RNC orders by backing Kasich in Ohio, it can’t be missed that he was speaking for Cruz in Florida, when Rubio was still in the race..

And as far as Cruz denouncing that Super PAC ad goes, the only person I’ve heard say that Cruz denounced it is Hannity on his radio show. I’ve been asking ever since if anybody has heard any other source - maybe even Cruz, himself - ever since I heard Hannity say it. Not a peep.

Cruz wants this so bad now…he can taste it. I think something in him is taking over and he’s willing to get this by hook or by crook. Won’t do him any good though. If Trump is taken out by using Ted to do it, Ted will easily be taken out during the convention.

Cruz may be thinking that he’s using the Bushes and the RNC as much as they’re using him, but I wish him luck with that one.

What i’m saying is…if trump isn’t president… neither will CRuz Be. The Fix is in. They’re just hoping it plays out to their specifications. We’re gonna have a repub elite, don’t know who yet, but it won’t be someone we’ll care for. In that case, hold your britches cause there’s gonna be a Hillary presidency. God help us.

Won’t matter. They’re all the same.

We talk about some president cancelling elections? Won’t be a need for one after this one if they win. They won’t even have to go thru the painful motions of getting out in the unwashed public ever again begging for votes that don’t matter.

Talk of cancelling elections is tinfoil hat stuff. Realizing that they’re fixed, however, is not.

If the PTB don’t let this nomination process work as it’s supposed to this time around, there will be Hell to pay. And it won’t be just the RNC’s Hell.

Let’s hope so because that will be the end of the Republican elite. Then we gotta make sure the dems implode.

Mr. Cruz says he had nothing to do with the Melania nude campaign ad. Just maybe that is the truth. Mr. Trump said he had nothing to do with the National INquirer story…and maybe that is the truth. At this point in dirty campaign tricks category, i’d believe trump more than cruz…but let’s say both are telling the truth.

Then who is doing these hit pieces? Hillary? possibly because she’s done third party psyops on pubs and had the protestors then talk about Bernie as if they’re doing it at Bernie request. It could be Hillary doing this to both repub candidates.

and then it just might be the repubs doing it… because they want neither…put this wth the brokered convention thought processes and we might have a winner.

either way. Repubs are gonna pay for this. One way or the other. This little elite club they got going on? Don’t count on it.

[quote=“old_dog, post:6, topic:48506”]
It was from a superpac so he had no control. He said he had nothing to do with it. I believe him but that is irrelevant.

Did he condemn it?
[/quote]How do the Republicans look when fighting over nude pictures and womanizing? I feel like they sound like horny 12 year olds.

The idea that anyone could support Trump and then think they could sound convincing in condemning the character of any breathing human is hilarious, supporting Trump is like having “Decent People Need Not Apply” tattooed on your forehead.

It is exactly like when Democrats feign outrage about moral issues, they have no idea how ludicrous they look when they do it. Cannot blame Trump for this, he has been as openly scumbag as is humanly possible just to make sure that nobody who supports him can ever claim “I didn’t know!”

[quote=“RET423, post:18, topic:48506”]
The idea that anyone could support Trump and then think they could sound convincing in condemning the character of any breathing human is hilarious, supporting Trump is like having “Decent People Need Not Apply” tattooed on your forehead.

It is exactly like when Democrats feign outrage about moral issues, they have no idea how ludicrous they look when they do it. Cannot blame Trump for this, he has been as openly scumbag as is humanly possible just to make sure that nobody who supports him can ever claim “I didn’t know!”
[/quote]I think Cruz should challenge Trump to a debate about the “wives” issue. Could be entertaining.

Or better yet arrange for Melania to debate Heidi.

Personally, I simply prefer a debate about the issues and the policies they would invoke to address these challenges.