Culture of Death update

Virginia governor, Ralph Northam, on abortion AFTER live delivery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTopSKo1xs&feature=youtu.be

The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

Yep, this is bizarro world. That governor needs to be imprisoned.

For these politicians, a human child has been placed on the same level as the unwanted kittens and puppies that that people talked about drowning when I was a child growing up in a farming area. I remember one old farmer talking about holding a new born kitten by the stomach and slamming it to the ground. He was deadly serious.

I know they had a bill proposed for it, but do they have the votes to get it anywhere?

On the contrary. People are routinely imprisoned and fined for doing to a kitten or puppy what these evil people are now authorizing be done to a human baby!

It passed in their Upper House but failed in the Lower House … by ONE vote.

Yeow…

You are quite right. Animal babies do have more right to life laws in their favor than human babies do under this Democrat legislation. Given the timing of this, with the start up of the 2020 presidential race, you have to believe that the Democrats think they have a winner with this issue.