CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases

Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command.

With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of events for his sycophantic supporters.

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times

Of course there are those who still depend on others for their support who are all for the increases because after all they are not paying for it.

Who didn’t see that coming? Bound to get even more entertaining…

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:2, topic:37732”]
Who didn’t see that coming? Bound to get even more entertaining…
[/quote]Over 77% of the population is seeing tax increases and the leftys thought they were excluded. Is it any wonder I think they live in La la land. Now we are going to see the mad rush to try to have certain groups and liberals excluded from paying those taxes as well as liberals looking for ways to avoid paying it in general.

Just look what happened in New York with the rich who moved out to avoid paying taxes.

Now it can be said conservatives may do the same thing but and I repeat but they were not the ones pushing for the increased taxes.

Just the Obama sycophants.

yeah, it’s always funny how the ones that support the higher taxes then do whatever is in their power to avoid them. It only makes sense that those that were wholly against the taxes do whatever is legal and financially smart in trying to avoid them.

Exactly.