Daily KOS: Prepared to Paint Romney As Hitler:

Remember that old internet saying when in a debate, if you attack your opponent using Nazis or Hitler than you lose the debate? Of course, this statement came about because Hitler to many represents the devil on Earth. Hitler represents the most evil man in History. There have been attacks and insults that the liberals blogs have drawn before that made references to Nazi Germany or relatives of Hitler…But, never has the liberal media gone so far as to accuse Mitt Romney of being like Hitler!!! Well, until now.

In previous diaries I’ve been testing my reluctance to use extreme words like “slavery”, “treason”, and “genocide” to spell out the ramifications of the ideology underlying the GOP platform. My inhibitions are breaking down. I’m ready to compare Romney to Hitler. I’m a reasonable, thoughtful person, and yes I’m ready to go there. Hitler was dangerous not because of his ideology, but because he found a platform to persuade people to his ideology. Here is Romney starting to say the same things, to a small group of fabulously wealthy donors who are basically trying to engineer a 1% class interest coup. And I’m not the only one getting the Nazi vibe - I didn’t even think of Glorious Motherhood propaganda or Romney’s Swiss bank account. Romney has to be stopped.

Oh Yeah, and the video this dude used to point out when Romney was honoring Hitler’s Energy policy. He wasn’t honoring Hitler’s energy policy. All he said was Hitler had an energy policy… He only used Hitler as an example (which wasn’t the best idea…)

Daily Kos: Romney is Acting Like a CEO: And That’s WHY He Doesn’t Have the Character of a President

[quote=“jjf3rd77, post:1, topic:36275”]
Remember that old internet saying when in a debate, if you attack your opponent using Nazis or Hitler than you lose the debate? Of course, this statement came about because Hitler to many represents the devil on Earth. Hitler represents the most evil man in History.
[/quote]Is that so?

:rofl:

That’s hardly the Mainstream media. That’s angry people and independent websites like infowars.com.

Glenn Beck was pretty mainstream not two or three years ago, and he occasionally made comparisons between Obama and Hitler.

[quote=“jjf3rd77, post:4, topic:36275”]
That’s hardly the Mainstream media. That’s angry people and independent websites like infowars.com.
[/quote]Daily KOS is the mainstream media?

Oh, yeah, and lol Cwolf!

I do what I can :slight_smile:

I would say DailyKos is more or less the left wing equivalent of RedState. Guess what?

Obama’s agenda is very similar to Hitler’s mode of operation – Hitler spent millions on recruitment and propaganda in order to pursue his political agenda. Obama spends millions a week recruiting the unsuspecting and helpless who are totally dependent on “Big Government.”

Obama’s propaganda machines (the Liberal News Media, Soros’s Special Interest armies, Unions, the African American civil right activists and Democratic strategists are powerful and dangerous.

Obama is akin to Stalin due to his ideology of equality and class warfare – that’s why we hear the phrases such as level playing field, fair share and redistribution. Obama like Hitler is obsessed with an ideology based on hate stimulated by his narcissistic need for attention – Obama hates America and most Americans believing that a “New World Order” will cure all of our Nation’s ills.