Dan Rather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out, Throw His Liver to the Dogs

Dan Rather: Obama’s Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and Throw His Liver to the Dogs’
By Noel Sheppard
NewsBusters.org
5/5/13

Dan Rather on Sunday once again made a comment about President Obama’s opponents that some might find a bit over the top.

Appearing on the syndicated Chris Matthews Show, Rather said, “These people politically want to cut his heart out and throw his liver to the dogs” (video follows with transcript and commentary):

I can’t add much to this. Even as a coiner of a metaphor, Dan Blather has reached self-satirization.

Wow, that is the first time in years that Dan Rather has said something that resembled the truth.

I have advocated for years that Terrorist’s be “Left as food for the beasts of the field and birds of the air” instead of proper burials since that is the “cursed” way to meet your demise in their ridiculous faith, Rather has apparently made the connection between Obama and Terrorist’s!

Or maybe he is just too stupid and bitter to have a coherent point at all…Yeah, on second thought that makes much more sense than the former.

What kind of sick person would want to poison dogs like that?

Wow, for once, Blather gets it right.
Only I might not speak so metephorically.

I’m sure there are some extreme opinions of what to do with him out there, but I think by and large, most of us would be perfectly happy with just impeaching him. Perhaps just keeping him a lame duck would suffice until his term is up? That suits me fine.