DarthBane who is he?

Greetings.
It is my humble pleasure to introduce myself.
What can I say about who I am?
People in the past have tried to copy my methods and duplicate my successes. The only reason why I mention this is because when they try to do it, they fail. Thus, it would be a regression and insult that leads to redundancy to explain.

In short, if you do not understand how something is used… avoid haphazardly copying it. I do not enjoy watching people embarrass or injure themselves. Also, just because I hold lots of PhDs does not mean I know everything. I just state information that people often do not consider. That is why and how I became a Conservative Republican and how I learned not to jump to conclusions too soon. The concept is that you look at things from different perspectives… This allows for objectivity.

Finally I must explain that “hate” is violent opposition to a group or perspective. That is the embodiment of left wing views and detractors of original GOP perspectives. I am vehemently nice but unapologetic towards their abusive shaming tactics. Let me sum this up for those who have an IQ of 90 or less who sympathize with Obama, HRC or any abusive member of society:
Go visit Davy Jones. It is all you; and (my group [loosely speaking]) will do something positive and more importantly upbuilding(encouraging) for society. Once and for all…

Darth Bane destroyed the Sith and rebuilt it.
This was because Jedi ideas began to corrupt the Sith.
The GOP has been destroyed by corrupting and demonic (yes… DEMONIC) influence.
However, we are not Sith, there is no Jedi. Yet, the concepts that threaten the stability of this nation remain the same.
We must rebuild. Liberty will learn to win again.

Yes, as literally just two people.

One to embody the power, the other to crave it.

Needless to say, kind of at the opposite side of the spectrum from the Cincinnatus-loving Founders of ours, and their hostility of power.

Yet, the concepts that threaten the stability of this nation remain the same.

… Vaguely Buddhist monks wielding laser swords?

BTW, HI! BD

Let me suggest that power is a beast of burden or force of nature. Not something meant to be poured into a single vessel. Power should be kept as far away from society as possible. Much like wild fires and destructive weather patterns. It is all more similar than we think. But to all have access to power in a way that befits productive contributions to society… Namely, experts that are restrained from the abuse of power is the key of the divine framework they built upon. Compare this with the red tape and horrible concept of dividing power among too many constituents… That is the Err of Marxism.

… Vaguely Buddhist monks wielding laser swords?

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc160/AlaskaSlim/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_star-wars-jedi1-blau_zpszeu2jmnb.gif

BTW, HI! BD

Hi!

Possibly.
I was thinking of metaphors that could be mundane.
Thus, I failed.
I speak of something like the Nova group from the 4400 or a group of mutants. Buddhist monks are highly trained but without lazer swords.

Either way a group of people with gifted abilities, skills, trained that are on the highest end of the Bell curve is the most mundane response

Can’t say I’m really for a technocratic or Oligarchical lead society.

Power should be constrained; trust no one with it. No matter how “virtuous”.

I over generalized. Yet am still confident when restating that I feel I epitomized the founding fathers ideas.

Technocracy, technocratic… is not democracy. Some of us may be tech savvy. But Technocracy is still a form of Marxism.

Ogliarchy in short is mob rule. We see this in Russia today… I embellish this a bit.

I mean in the most lighthearted way, power cannot be avoided. Yet, I delicately avoided the topic of how power is handled. (With some virtual lexicographic-grammatical kung fu.)
I suggest such things are only for despots, dictators and (the punchline of my lighthearted joke meant to cheer you up)… Obama… :slight_smile:

(Of course not really. I also suggest we might not have another president like him elected for a long time. I.e. if we educate people on the dangers of propaganda.)

Welcome!!!

Please be sure to read our Guide to Surviving RO. The questions are to help us start to get to know you in a mostly fun way. And we’re just a really nosy bunch.

Hi!

Quick Introduction in Q&A format!

1. What state do you vote in? Virginia. I spend time in the western U.s. and travel much.
  2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? Yes.
  3. Does your username have any meaning? See original and few posts thereafter.
  4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? The count of Monte cristo, psychology for management by bonoma v., the prince by Nicolo m., any of the declassified yearly cia no public or foreign dissemination documents.
  5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? Any previous donkey-party-rainbow-marxist-cloward- piven-agenda and their abuses as well as exposing them.
  6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? Hmm.

And our younger members would like to know:
7) What is your favorite music? Rock, metal no rap. Classic rock. 90s rock…Today I listened to Rob Zombie.
One of the reasons kids today are too empathetic (which is just as destructive as narcissism) is they listen to too much dance (r&b) or whiny BBQ music. If you want that marry a woman or get a cat. Cats are nice just like the other thing… dogs.
8) What galaxy are you from? (it’s not good enough we know the state of mind you’re in.) Milky way. Not from Pleiades like the blues.
9) What are your favorite video games? I do not play video games anymore. I create reality. Why should I live in a fake environment designed by someone else?

In short, NEET activist kids had a lot to do with the current blue problem. This can only be solved with more of the same tactics and education. NEETs were lazy and abused their tech savvyness to promote the empathetic emotional manipulation agenda. Now my agenda only ends with the dissolution of the blue party.
They may not sleep and abuse activist tactics but all of them are inheirtantly lazy. No more boo hoo cries for sympathy. People will use their God given brains again.

If everyone made decisions based upon emotion like the blues… we would have blown up the planet in a nuclear war decades ago. That illustrates my point perfectly and the demise of the blue party.

Er, hi and welcome! A couple of things:

1. The Pleiades are actually in the Milky Way, a few hundred (444, according to the search results) light years away.

2. You said: “I do not play video games anymore. I create reality. Why should I live in a fake environment designed by someone else?” I’m curious as to how you reconcile that with a the screen name and avatar of a Star Wars character.

By the way: Do not be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed; the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Magnaclams…

Dang it, FC you beat me to it.

Then my words about that are repealed.
Instead the blues are from the furthest black hole in thE universe <undefined>.
If I said a galaxy in a different supercluster I do not think I would be taken as a comedian.

1. You said: “I do not play video games anymore. I create reality. Why should I live in a fake environment designed by someone else?” I’m curious as to how you reconcile that with a the screen name and avatar of a Star Wars character.

Sounds humbly like a perspective (mind) thing.
Someone using a star wars avatars is not equated with being a gamer. Just like anyone asking a ridiculous question because of an erroneous perspective on life… Still means that they lack the life skills needed to fix their problem. I encounter it frequently.

By the way: Do not be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed; the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Magnaclams…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/SusannaHarriff/Mikes%20Stuff/Magna-mini.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Equality is a myth to protect the weak.

Creator of the rule of two… and more. I found it interesting when he supposedly transferred himself into Zannah.

Oh, Lord! Not ANOTHER guy with delusions of grandeur. At any rate, Welcome (provisionally).

I like this guy already! Welcome!!

Also in your quote… The Chinese had us beat on that until the 1970s. Something called immortal chi kung. It does not mean literal immortality. The cultural revolution… you can read about that.

Darth Bane is a book trilogy. My guess is there are a lot of video gamers here. Welcome video gamers!

My days of that are long past.

I agree.

I find the essence transfer technique or whatever he learned from Darth andedu… dubious.

Though it lends itself to strange reactions… The strong were never meant to serve the weak. This weakens the strong. Our founding fathers wanted us to have guns.
The more simplistic and one dimensional a perspective the more polarized the view. Polarized perspectives are dangerous because e.g. a rebellious NEET blue kid cannot be talked out of destructive behaviour

I like your quote reference to the Hank Williams Jr song.

Thank you for the welcomes. I will look forward to talking with you on the forum.

As for grandeur… no, pappadave.
You have me confused for polarized thinking NEET kids.

I’ll stack this against a Sith lord any day:

These handsome fellows are the ones who taught the Borg the meaning of “resistance is futile”…

[ATTACH]2704[/ATTACH]

Ok since we are doing the imagination thing… I think we can agree…

[ATTACH]2705[/ATTACH]

LOL

You have to copy someone else’s work to “make your point.” FC uses his own.