Dealing with the public..

So after landing my new job as a Walmart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day.
About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly,"Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"
Of course, her children were at least two years apart, and while they did share similar features, they certainly didn’t look like each other.
The woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain’t twins. The oldest one’s 9, and the other one’s 7. Why the hell would you think they’re twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"
So I replied, "I’m neither blind nor stupid, Ma’am, I just couldn’t believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart."
My supervisor said I probably wasn’t cut out for this line of work.

Overnight Open Thread: George Foreman Grills #BlackLivesMatter “America The Best Thing To Happen On Earth In 200 Years” | Weasel Zippers

You to huh.

Same story here, lasted one day and got canned.

Woman comes and I greet her, she looks rather hard, hair that had seen far to many Clorox bleaches, teeth that has used to many rusty nails for toothpicks a voice that had smoked to many Lucky Strikes and breath that smelled like stale kerosene. She was dressed in 110 lb pants crammed with 240 lbs, last wore a bra in the late 60’s when she took it off at a rock concert. Now they were probably bruising her kneecaps as she waddled in. Her toes where hangin over the front of her well worn flip flops, which I actually felt sorry for, those feet looked like smoked chicken feet in a Chinese grocery store.

She was clearly a woman of little patience and even less smarts as her interaction with the 2 shopping carts displayed. They were stuck together and a simple lift of the child seat would have solved the problem, but her approach was to beat the carts into submission. I went over and said: You know lady got to be smarter than the F*%#@(!G cart. Not sure why she complained to the mgr, I got her cart untangled for her.

[ATTACH]2788[/ATTACH]

Oddly I’m pretty good with people. I say oddly because in general I don’t like dealing with them. On the other hand I don’t like to be surprised by aggressive type people that get in your face. I really don’t like it. Once out of the blue I had someone who I was trying to help call me a bastard. It did not sit well with me. I looked him in the eye & said “If you call me or my people a bastard again I’m going to rip your f*****g throat out”. And yes I was in the military & yes my boss was standing where he heard everything.
Money changed hands when I retired because the smart money was on me never making it to 20. At 17 years old I realized that I wasn’t in the shit taking business. That’s why it bothers me so much when people on line try to dump on me (or others). Nobody has ever tried it twice to my face & I’m just not used to it. I believe in either respect for others or a lesson on why you should respect others.

The inside of a Walmart should closely resemble the DNC, at any given time.

People Of Walmart - Funny Pictures of People Shopping at Walmart : People Of Walmart

What Wal-Mart reflects, is the changing of the bottom stratum of working-class culture. The trends not immediately embraced by older people and working people with self-respect, ARE taken up by people who fill their days with tevee and TMZ and gossip websites. People who do not work; who do not have any self-respect or concept of the value of money or their time or others’ lives.

ANIMALS.

Twelve years ago, I saw it in the local Wally World. It stood right on the unofficial limits of the 'hood. And as such, it was the store of choice for all the bruddahs and sistahs and kewel peeps.

The store looked like a jumble sale…no, it looked like a landfill. I needed an electric blanket, and I couldn’t FIND one that hadn’t been taken out and crudely put back…probably after a week’s worth of use on dirty, scabby bodies and bodily fluids.

Other Wal-Marts, NOT in urban areas, did not - at that time - have such problems. But our culture is changing; and the rot of bad apples is spreading. By design, as the Democrats seek to make us all barnyard animals, as dependent…and as easy to slaughter.