Death Toll Climbs – Terror In Orlando – 50 Dead, 53 Injured In Terrorist Attack ....

50 killed, 53 wounded. Lone Gunman. At approximately 2:02am EDT police reported a mass casualty shooting – now confirmed as a terrorist attack – at an Orlando Florida nightclub called Pulse.

Pulse is a gay nightclub in downtown Orlando – Website Link. Orlando “Gay Days” ended June 5th.

Update-1 Terrorist Identified as Omar Mateen from Port Saint Lucie (FL East Coast). There was actually a ** warning three days ago **Looks like the FBI/DHS might have dropped the ball.

This is so terrible. We are being assaulted almost daily from these sand beasts. It says that the FBI had this guy on a “watch list”. I guess they weren’t watching him very closely.

Terrorist Omar Mateen Worked For Security Company Responsible For Transporting Illegal Aliens…

The Palm Beach Post reports that he worked for G4S. The global security firm G4S, with offices in Jupiter, has confirmed that Orlando shooter Omar Mateen has worked for the company since 2007.

A security company contracted by the U.S. government is driving the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix, sources said.

The firm is called G4S and claims to be the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees.

G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S. and its domestic headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.

Judicial Watch is filing a number of public records requests to get more information involving the arrangement between G4S and the government, specifically the transport of illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to other parts of the country.

Disgusting.

**Pink Pistols Saddened by Attack on Orlando Club **

Gwendolyn Patton, First Speaker of the Pink Pistols, an international GLBT self-defense organization, warns people not to jump immediately to the assailant’s guns as the object of blame, but to concentrate instead on Mateen’s violent acts.

“The Pink Pistols gives condolences to all family and friends of those killed and injured at Pulse,” began Patton.

“This is exactly the kind of heinous act that justifies our existence.
At such a time of tragedy, let us not reach for the low-hanging fruit of blaming the killer’s guns.
Let us stay focused on the fact that someone hated gay people so much they were ready to kill or injure so many.

A human being did this.

Pink Pistols – Pick On Someone Your Own Caliber

MAYBE??? Maybe the GLBTQ crowd will wake up and smell the coffee, that the Muzzies will kill ya GLBTQ in a heartbeat and HildaBeast and Obama ARE NOT going to protect your butt.

I think everyone should make sure that this quote is seen and heard all over the country…starting in Orlando.

Talk about the stupid. Gays are to stupid to know their sex and seem to be to stupid to realize that given a chance they would be hurdled off a building by those they are wanting to love up.

First of all I certainly was not there and know only as much as you do, but in talking with some of my friends who have seen hard combat and one a combat medic in 68 when we were losing 300-400 soldiers a week on the battlefield…we have some ???

According to police all the gun play took place < 45 min.

Combat kill to wound ratio on the battlefield based upon bullets is 15:1

Its been hinted that he had an AR 15 that was full auto fire. Full auto is full inaccurate and primarily depends upon volume to kill or wound. Seasoned combat soldiers rarely use full auto due to inaccuracy and the high rate of fire consumes you ammo load to quickly.

To kill 49 people and wound 53 in 45 min simply is not easy and I have seen less WIA/KIA after 6 hrs with 1000’s of rounds fired.

? Were there or how many may have died as a result of bleed out. The club and bodies were on lock down for nearly 24 hrs, would the KIA count be as high???

? There seems to be a high incidence of the perp getting killed by the police…dead men tell no lies!!! Yet from an Intell standpoint keeping the perp alive would be of HUGE benefit to our country!

? What happened in that <45 min that the perp was able to inflict that much carnage? Was the disposition of the people such that they were in a state of rigid fear and unable to defend themselves individually and or collectively??? 300+ people in close quarters could not overwhelm 1???

There seems to be a lot here that is non sequitur…ya think???

I don’t understand all of the stuff about the guns he used, but the place was packed. I’m just a simpleton when it comes to guns and killing, but it seems to me that one could easily kill and wound that many people with a packed club.

I will hazard a guess that the club was SRO and there was barely room to move. Hit some hot spot on a Sat night and imagine you have a gun, think broom and see how hard would it be to start swinging it around and trying to shoot folks, not easy, even more difficult would be trying to aim and insure every shot is a heart or head shot, in the dark room…so NO ONE is even close to him??? Ya THINK? No one could have charged him or grabbed at him???

I was not there but at first look it just is not adding up to 49 Kia/ 53 WIA <45 min…

You’re right. I didn’t think about that. So, what do you think really happened, then?

It’s really very simple.

A club/shooting gallery with one exit and That exit being blocked!
Easy pickings!

WOW! #Pulse Club Patron Admits He Blocked Exit From Club Condemning Gays to Certain Death

This patron at the Pulse nightclub told reporters he fled the building then blocked the only free exit from the club preventing others from escaping.

WOW! #Pulse Club Patron Admits He Blocked Exit From Club Condemning Gays to Certain Death

At best I can only wonder:

Bleed out is a problem which is why us soldier do our best to rescue off the battlefield in the heat of the battle. A non fatal wound becomes fatal when not treated and they person just bleeds to death.

To be frank here, I listen to all the folks in charge speak early this am, from FBI, to the Agent in Charge ATF and CoP Orlando, Sheriff etc etc and I was NOT impressed, now granted not everyone is a good speaker in front of a camera and mic, but I gut feel that there was either a lot of bleed out or he had some help…just don’t know…They stated they "turned down the AC to keep the bodies cool and it was blocked off for almost 24 hrs. Were Docs brought in? Were all 49 stone cold dead at the scence when the police got in??? Yea I wonder too!

Rather than confront radical Islam for the evil it is, Reddit put up a gay flag on its homepage. No thanks Reddit, I’m offended, adiós.
Oh, wait, apparently black Republicans aren’t allowed to get offended.

Only a completely brainwashed little lamb could believe this. Only a fool, or a liar could say it.

I hope Trump confronts the Beest with this.