[]Constipation
[
]Dizziness or lightheadedness
[/LIST]

Severe dehydration, a medical emergency, can cause:
[LIST]
[]Extreme thirst
[
]Extreme fussiness or sleepiness in infants and children; irritability and confusion in adults
[]Very dry mouth, skin and mucous membranes
[
]Little or no urination — any urine that is produced will be darker than normal
[]Sunken eyes
[
]Shriveled and dry skin that lacks elasticity and doesn’t “bounce back” when pinched into a fold
[]In infants, sunken fontanels — the soft spots on the top of a baby’s head
[
]Low blood pressure
[]Rapid heartbeat
[
]Rapid breathing
[]No tears when crying
[
]Fever
[*]In the most serious cases, delirium or unconsciousness
[/LIST]
Unfortunately, thirst isn’t always a reliable gauge of the body’s need for water, especially in children and older adults. A better indicator is the color of your urine: Clear or light-colored urine means you’re well hydrated, whereas a dark yellow or amber color usually signals dehydration.
Stumble, fall, bobbing head, mouth agape, eyes standing out on stems, take half dozen SS agents to prop you up, unable to walk up stairs….DeHydration, YA THINK???

Stumble, fall, bobbing head, mouth agape, eyes standing out on stems, take half dozen SS agents to prop you up, unable to walk up stairs….DeHydration, YA THINK???
Now Don you need to be careful. It’s almost coming across like you are hinting that Hillary’s people might be lying about what happened. A democrat lying, oh come now. (wink).

How deplorable.

Well I was wrong. Hillary wouldn’t have been out on the street that soon after a stroke. However she could be after a seizure.

People can have a seizure without going to the hospital. It depends whether it is a petite Mal or a Grand Mal. Watching for seizures was part of my duties and I even taught class on it.

So what is your thinking on ole Hildabeast, the symptoms we are seeing , what do they indicate and I know it be many things, but I don’t see any symptoms of dehydration and I know it well been there and almost ended up in the hospital from it.

I am thinking Parkinson’s may be cause. Usually if you have a seizure you lose body control and can not stand and shake violently. Your muscles seize up and the procedure is to clear the area and try to prevent them from hurting themselves while not restraining them because the muscles are spastic and you can break bones. Now I feel that if she was having seizures they would have her on meds for it.

whatever it is, she is aging before our very eyes…and not well. Dorian Grey…someone destroyed her photo.

She’s sick, or, this is all leading up to Clinton being well enough to get elected president, but to sick to debate Trump. Wait for it. This the most duplicitous skank that has ever lived.

Heavy medicinal mixture. That stuff is pretty hard on the body…does cause aging.

She’s probably taking a witch’s brew (no joke intended) of drugs to enable her to carry on a schedule that no patient with her ailments should attempt. Probably one more reason why there’s the leaden curtain of silence - as with Michael Jackson, as with professional football players in the past…the medical personnel is performing MALPRACTICE on the patient, at the patient’s insistence.

You mean she was beautiful in some photo or other?

For one thing anyone noticed she is putting on a lot of weight from kneecaps to neck. She tries to hide it in her Chinese soldiers suit with its Nehru collar but it ain’t working. So she is either on some meds that cause weight gain and or she has some illness that also has weight gain as a follow on.

What I find interesting is Kaine as her VP. Would she have picked him if she knew or was in a state of denial? I don’t he would the pick to fill her shoes. He is weak, way weak. She would have gone with a stronger pick and my BET would have been a black man…which listening to the rhetoric of the Klintons I cannot believe they did NOT put a Black man on the ticket…just shows how much they really believe in they hype…

Weak and megalomaniac leaders or managers always pick weaker subordinates.

They are afraid of their underlings casting them in a bad light by being more competent themselves. To them it’s not about getting the job done; it’s about THE POWER AND THE GLORY. Barry went and picked a full panoply of Short-Bus candidates…really. “Jeh” Johnson? Or Van Jones, who had done NOTHING other than agitate at the behest of the CP-USA? Janet-from-another-planet Napolitano? You really have to LOOK to find so MANY people MORE stupid than he is. Like…BIDEN. THE SINGLE STUPIDEST SENATOR, EVER. And that’s saying a lot.

So, yes…she’s gonna be Queen and Kaine is gonna be her Official Lackey; and what happens after she dies doesn’t MATTER, because all that matters is HER.

If I were a betting man, I wouldn’t bet against it.

I wonder how many who have bought the Clintonian Dehydration Narrative/Lie have seen this 2008 article, the last 2 paragraphs in particular.

Now obama is claiming that if she drops out he remains president while another democrat says there is no procedure if this happens.

Here’s an interesting question that just hit me about the whole thing. Looking at the video & what happened…Why didn’t the Secret Service rush her to the hospital? The only 2 things that I can come up with are: 1. They were told by someone HIGH UP not to. or 2. They have seen this before & knew what was happening. Think about that for a minute.

KATIE COURIC: Having said that, do you pop vitamins? Do you mainline coffee?

HILLARY CLINTON: I take– I take vitamins. I– I drink tea, not coffee anymore. I have really stopped drinking diet drinks. Because I found that they gave you a jolt, but they weren’t good over the long run. I used to drink a lot of them. I drink tons of water. Just as much water as I can possibly drink.

HILLARY CLINTON: My two secrets to staying healthy– wash your hands all the time. And, if you can’t, use Purell or one of the sanitizers. And the other is hot peppers. I eat a lot of hot peppers. I– for some reason started doing that in 1992 and I swear by it.

Now we know why she is dehydrated, she drinks tons of water…

If you do any keeping up of the Hollywood set or the music scene ( I don’t and even I know) you might notice how often the dehydration excused is played, its a regular and common excuse for everything…Ziggy Belcher A Lister passed out on stage last night, this morning he was admitted to One Hung Low’s Chinese Take out and ReHab center for dehydration, is is expected to say only 6 weeks, or until he recovers his thirst buds which have been damaged…

Nonsense. The “procedure” is that that candidate’s opponent wins the election and takes office on January 20th.

Hasn’t anyone else heard that she had pneumonia?