Dem Candidate For Minnesota House Ends Campaiging “ISIS Isn’t Necessarily evil"

A Democratic candidate for Minnesota state representative is ending his campaign because of backlash to a post he made on social media about the Islamic State.

Dan Kimmel, a software developer and self-described “business process expert” from Burnsville, Minn., posted a tweet Saturday night that said “ISIS isn’t necessarily evil. It is made up of people doing what they think is best for their community. Violence is not the answer, though.”

His tweet came a day after attacks in Paris left 128 dead and at least 350 injured. The Islamic State claimed responsibility.

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Looks like he cooked his goose. To say such an asinine thing is unbelievable.

Liberals can’t call evil what it is which is evil. They are walking dead.

[quote=“samspade, post:1, topic:47713”]
A Democratic candidate for Minnesota state representative is ending his campaign because of backlash to a post he made on social media about the Islamic State.

Dan Kimmel, a software developer and self-described “business process expert” from Burnsville, Minn., posted a tweet Saturday night that said “ISIS isn’t necessarily evil. It is made up of people doing what they think is best for their community. Violence is not the answer, though.”

His tweet came a day after attacks in Paris left 128 dead and at least 350 injured. The Islamic State claimed responsibility.

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Looks like he cooked his goose. To say such an asinine thing is unbelievable.
[/quote]Ranks up there with some Trumpisms.

There will NEVER be “Total War” on folks of color (Islam/Isis) with this current administration , this former candidate proves this …

ISIS and those all-in for ISIS subscribing to shooting and blowing up men, women and kids eating dinner or attending a concert or walking along a street are not necessarily evil?

What the hell can you say about a level 3 idiot who would make such a statement??

[quote=“MDMikeB, post:5, topic:47713”]
ISIS and those all-in for ISIS subscribing to shooting and blowing up men, women and kids eating dinner or attending a concert or walking along a street are not necessarily evil?

What the hell can you say about a level 3 idiot who would make such a statement??
[/quote] That the Same idiot would say he fears Fundy Conservative Oathkeeper/Militia Tea Party type folks more than Islamists …

Imagine the MSM feeding frenzy if this guy was a Republican!

[quote=“MDMikeB, post:5, topic:47713”]

[/quote]We should seek out ISIS’s inner child. Maybe invite them to the U.N., and invite their caliph to lunch.

Uh…Democrat?

[quote=“Tiny1, post:9, topic:47713”]
Uh…Democrat?
[/quote]I’m one of those. Have a problem?

Dude, I was born at night…but it wasn’t last night. Try selling that on Craig’s List. I ain’t buying it.

[quote=“Tiny1, post:11, topic:47713”]
Dude, I was born at night…but it wasn’t last night. Try selling that on Craig’s List. I ain’t buying it.
[/quote]Next time you’re in White Plains, near New York City I’ll take you down to the Board of Elections. You can see my registration for myself.