Democratic Coalition Against Trump Files Complaint Against FBI For Interfering With E

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint Friday against FBI Director James Comey with the Department of Justice, alleging interference with the 2016 presidential election.

The coalition, an arm of the Keep America Great PAC, filed the complaint with the DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility, after Comey announced to Congress that because of new emails discovered on Huma Abedin’s electronic devices relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation, the agency would review those emails and assess their relevancy to the investigation.

Democratic Coalition Against Trump Files Complaint Against FBI For Interfering With Election

Yes how dare the government actually do the duties it were assigned to do and hope it can be forestalled until after the election and then ignored.

Well on the one hand they are right in that I’m sure the investigation does interfere with the election. Of course on the other hand they have turned a blind eye to the fact that she had done illegal acts. To me that’s kind of like me shooting someone at random & then suing the government for depriving me of my freedom. Kind of funny how that works. I don’t know, I guess that I’m just old. Back in the old days there would have been some sort of remorse or maybe even the person caught would have been ashamed of their actions. Not any more I guess.