Democrats are the Real Hypocrites When it Comes to War!!!!

In their blood most liberals don’t care a bit about foreign policy or our allies overseas. When THEY talk about spending cuts, all they mean is the military budget. Not the trillions in social welfare spending. That they want to keep in place.

As a facebook user once told me, “I find it hypocritical that the dems will not accept that the intel was wrong on the weapons of mass destruction, but you are all so willing to accept that the intel was bad when it comes to the Libya debacle.” This being the case, I think we will hear a lot less about Bush’s failures in the next 18 days, because Obama’s foreign policy is WORSE!!! Worse, it’s non-existent!!!

He was the one who went weeks blaming a video for the attack on our ambassador!
He was the one who scrubbed the words terrorist from daily White House dialogue!
He was the one who didn’t feel like meeting netanyahu because then he would have to meet with ten other world leaders.
He is the one who has communists and fascists endorsing him!!
He is the one who wants Israel to return to 1967 borders!
He is the one who was raised in a different country and doesn’t have the same values as any American that I speak to!
He is the one who cut NASA and the Defense Budget
He is the one who sent jobs to China and Canada and France and Europe!
He is the one who authorized Fast and Furious and sent guns across the Mexican Border which ended up killing Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry!!!
He is the one who has done nothing about Immigration and the war on drugs! In fact he’s made it more dangerous!!!

He is the one who is seen as the “Son of Islam” across the Middle East!
He is the one who went to Muslim countries instead of our allies on his world tour!
He is the one who wants Iran to have Nukes and is doing NOTHING to stop them.
He is the one who politicized the Osama Bin Laden raid.
He is the one who has been in more wars than Bush!
He refused to support Syria when he endorsed the "Arab Spring."
He refused to aid the rebels in the Arab Spring giving money instead to the Muslim Brotherhood!
Afterwards he invited the Muslim Brotherhood to the White House!
He also bowed to a Saudi King!
He is the one who has been photographed wearing Muslim clothes!
Under democratic Presidents liberals think its ok to use drones and don’t care about collateral damage.
**World Wide Riots happened under President Obama’s watch! TWICE!

**HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN ISRAEL AS PRESIDENT!!!

**He is the one liberals look up to to bring about World Peace???

And you want us to believe that the world is safer under Obama???

So many of these things are wrong or contradict each other it’s not even funny.

Your last claim caught my attention. I assume Obama went to Israel when he was President.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:2, topic:36662”]
So many of these things are wrong or contradict each other it’s not even funny.
[/quote]which ones

If he knew he would have said

[quote=“17Oaks, post:5, topic:36662”]
If he knew he would have said
[/quote]I knew that. Trekky is predictable. He will try to flimflam some nonsense up and claim that what was said was x instead of y and then proceed to tell you why x is wrong. Strawman argument

I really think he is working on a stand up comic routine, that is why is he on here either than or he is practicing for being the village idiot

^^^ Bigfoot already provided one argument. I see you were so quick to attack me you ignored it.

For example, bowing to a Saudi king. Every U.S. president bows, if it is customary

Example:

Sorry Trek, Bush is NOT bowing, he is being given something that goes around his neck and he lowered his head to accept it as the Saudi is putting it on him…nice try but no cigar

There are more:

jj’s just finding stuff to complain about. Every other president could have a list this long if you really tried.

I don’t know whether Bush bowed or not…he did kiss a Saudi prince though!:slayer:

Again nice try, Trek but no cigar…that is the POPE and ANY person who has God in their lives would bow their heads to the Catholic Holy Man, even I and I am not Catholic.

No, Obozo bowed and scraped to his Muslim brothers as he apologized for America, give it up Trek you are beginning to drift over into the realm of being the village idiot

Without fail, Democrat Presidents destroy the military and it takes a Republican President to fix it at a higher cost than having just maintained it to begin with.

[quote=“17Oaks, post:12, topic:36662”]
Again nice try, Trek but no cigar…that is the POPE and ANY person who has God in their lives would bow their heads to the Catholic Holy Man, even I and I am not Catholic.

No, Obozo bowed and scraped to his Muslim brothers as he apologized for America, give it up Trek you are beginning to drift over into the realm of being the village idiot
[/quote]Looks like trekky is running true to form

Yes, jjf, didn’t read your list but yes they are. Many of them are also hypocrites when it comes to civil liberties. Many of them are hypocrites when it comes to racism.

And along the same line: Republicans are hypocrites when it comes to free markets and small government.

None of my statements were factually incorrect. You can do the blame game all you want, but this is Obama’s Foreign Policy record out in the open today in the now, and all you’ve got is, “other guys do this too?”

Well other guys aren’t this extreme.

As per the Bush bowing to the Pope example of poor foreign policy.:coffee_spray: I’m going with the masses on this one. Trekky is trying out for comedic pleasures. I know I wouldn’t want to be on a forum run by a bunch of liberals. In fact I left forums run by liberals and run by paulbots! You go onto forums to talk with people and meet others who have like minded beliefs and who you can carry on conversations with. If people go to forums to debate with others that they fundamentally disagree with. It’s bound to get tiresome! I know from experience.

Trekky and his ilk aren’t here to debate - they’re here to try to “convert” everyone else to their mindset.

That’s why so many of us have them on ignore.

Facts be damned, they just ignore them and keep right being evangelists for their Obamessiah.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:18, topic:36662”]
That’s why so many of us have them on ignore.

Facts be damned, they just ignore them and keep right being evangelists for their Obamessiah.
[/quote]Bingo

So it’s wrong to bow to a head of state, but not the head of a religion? And yet when Kennedy was running, people were concerned about his Catholic background.

Presidents bow when it is expected. It’s good foreign diplomacy. And Bush has bowed to Saudi presidents, just like Obama. People are just whining because it’s Obama and not someone they like.