Deportation, travel ban crises snub black people’s suffering, campus speaker says

Deportation, travel ban crises snub black people’s suffering, campus speaker says
NATHAN RUBBELKE
MARCH 21, 2017

CHICAGO – The issues of illegal immigration and the travel ban are important to discuss and confront — but the dialogue is also too focused away from how they impact black people, and thus contain “anti-black” sentiments.

Moliere, a Haitian-American, said protests against President Donald Trump’s travel ban, recent deportations, and environmental movements ignore the intersectionality of black individuals and how they are affected by these issues.

While saying they are great movements, she said the travel ban protests included a “lack of visibility of black Muslims,” deportation protests focus primarily on Latinos and don’t account for the prevalence of black immigrants and the environmental movement needs to also discuss “environmental racism.”

Me! Me!! Me!!! ME!!!

Personally, I hope the whole Victimology sub-culture implodes due to its own Victimier-Than-Thou mindset.

So, were the blacks DENIED entrance or did they just NOT show up?

On every front the left wing sons of bitches are trying to bring us down.

Amazing, isn’t it, how the left manages to be wrong about EVERY issue???