Despite Being Hillary's Email Scapegoat, Colin Powell Says He's Voting For Her

When D.C. Leaks hacked former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s emails, the findings were entertaining, to say the least. For instance, we found out he did not care for either of the current presidential nominees. He said Donald Trump was an “international pariah.” As for Clinton, “everything she touches she kind of destroys with hubris,” he wrote. Yet, despite the criticism, Powell told the Long Island Association on Tuesday that he’s voting for the Democratic nominee.

Despite Being Hillary’s Email Scapegoat, Colin Powell Says He’s Voting For Her - Cortney O’Brien

Shows once again that he really is a democrat

> Yet, despite the criticism, Powell told the Long Island Association on Tuesday that he’s voting for the Democratic nominee.

It’s hardly surprising he’s been angry at the Republican Party for years. Frankly I don’t have much respect for his opinions any more.

I cannot agree with his voting choice but I still admire the man. Lets be honest Hillary is a terrible choice but for the most part she is a right leaning warhawk who preaches what the left wants to hear. As we all know she will do anything to get elected even if that means putting on a show for those that see dislikes. (homosexuals, black etc.) The problem with Hillary is her faith and love for big government. If she wanted to keep government small and not raise taxes she probably would have got my vote. Hillary is like any other Democratic politician. She pays lip service to minorities but she could careless so long as she is in power.

> The problem with Hillary is her faith and love for big government.

No, the problem with Hillary is that she is completely and utterly dishonest. She lies repeatedly, and has destroyed 30,000 emails after the House of Representatives subpoenaed them.

Hillary Clinton makes Richard Nixon look like a petty criminal.

I WOULD vote for my neighbor’s dog if Hillary were the only person on the ballot.