DEVASTATING!… CBS Publishes Benghazi Investigation – Pummels Administration

UH OH!

CBS released information on the Benghazi 9-11 massacre today that could potentially bring down the Obama Administration.

Buried in their report (down in paragraph eight) CBS reported, “Throughout the night, sources say Americans on the ground in Libya at times felt helpless and abandoned… But they were told immediate help wasn’t available.” But, counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help. CBS reported:
Throughout the night, sources say Americans on the ground in Libya at times felt helpless and abandoned.

“We relied on Washington for dispassionate assessment,” one eyewitness told CBS News. “Instead, they [Washington officials] were asking us what help we needed. We answered: ‘Send reinforcements!’ ”

But they were told immediate help wasn’t available.

Embassy personnel say they repeatedly asked the Defense Attache on site in Tripoli for military assistance.

“Isn’t there anything available?” one Embassy official says he asked. “But the answer was ‘no.’”

“What about Aviano?” the official pressed, referencing the NATO air base with US assets in northeastern Italy. “No,” was the answer.

Two of the four Americans killed that night died hours after the first attack began…

…Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack. National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor told CBS News the CSG was not needed.

DEVASTATING!… CBS Publishes Benghazi Investigation – Pummels Administration | The Gateway Pundit

This is the same stuff that we’ve been saying for months. The admin answer is…"it wasn’t available in a TIMELY manner"
I don’t see anything new here that will change the charge or the denials. Maybe we’ll hear something new on Wednesday at the hearings that will finally pin their ears back (Something BHO might welcome! Hehe) …but I don’t think CBS has anything really new or devastating here.
We need a smoking gun.

I’m glad someone besides FOX is finally treating this seriously! Hope some more light will be shed on all this Wednesday. =)

The smoking gun has already happened. They could have sent reinforcements, but chose not too. Now all that the witnesses in next weeks hearings need to do is connect the dots and explain how high up this really goes. Who gave the order, and congress needs to keep bringing in the ranks to testify till they reach the top.

This reminds me of the movie “a few good men,” at the end when the Jag officer (Tom cruise) asked The Colonel (Jack Nicholson) “did you issue the code red?” and he replied “your damn right I did!” This is the type of moment we need in a congressional hearing.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said tonight that his sources tell him that Obama was one of the people in the room watching the Benghazi attack go down and both he and Col. David Hunt agree it would have taken an order by the president to intervene. Further, Col. Hunt said that we were only 20 min away by jet and a couple of hours away by AC-130 gunships and special forces, and the decision not to intervene had to be political.

Obama had to get to bed early for that Vegas fund raiser the next day!

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack » The Right Scoop -

Sillipuddi,

If that gets confirmed that is the biggest smoking gun and the worst possible news to hurt to President of the United States (Obama) since he’s been an elected official. Who knows the damage it could do to him, but the sky is the limit. No news organization can spin that or would dare to try, and this is turning into such a big news story that no one can any longer ignore it.

The Media and Obama have had to spend considerable time and effort from the beginning to cover Obama’s rear end. It was always someone else’s fault. They lie constantly about their performance and facts demonstrate that money they have spent has been used to buy votes rather than accomplishments.

Banks used the money to enrich themselves. Corporations did not improve. Green projects failing all over the place. Shovel ready jobs that were not there.

On the foreign front, giving bags full of money to presidents of foreign countries that hate us. Using our money to rebuilt Mosques of those who we are at war with. Entering conflicts over seas that some how put Al Qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood in charge. Those organizations who want to destroy us.

Meanwhile the war on America proceeds with more and more surveillance from wiretaps to cameras and drones. Homeland Security has rightwingers, returning soldiers, religious people, etc. listed as possible terrorists.

Our economy is under attack with new regulations and taxes meant to limit enterprise and provide additional revenue for the government in t he guise of preventing global warming.

Our military is being co-oped into calling those with religion evil and we should support aberrant behavior in the ranks.

There is a lot Obama is guilty for----

If this is going to effect anyone of higher office at all, it will be Hillary’s run for president.
However, we all know how well she doesn’t recall anything when it’s to her advantage.
I hold out hope that justice will be served; it’s just that it’s not all that high.

(As I recall, there WERE offers of help, and they were ordered to stand down.)

That’s why she exited her seat, before this all became so blatantly obvious that even CBS couldn’t deny it.
It most likely goes past her to the POTUS, but they won’t hold him accountable.

[quote=“JStang, post:9, topic:39349”]
That’s why she exited her seat, before this all became so blatantly obvious that even CBS couldn’t deny it.
It most likely goes past her to the POTUS, but they won’t hold him accountable.
[/quote]Yeah, but push comes to shove, and Hitlery may throw Obozo under the bus.

Know what’ll be fun? (Not that I don’t take the subject seriously.) Watching to see who tries harder to throw whom under the bus. LOL

That’s also why she had her convienent ‘stroke’ and went to a secret location. She was rehearsing her act before Congress.

:popc1: :smack: Let the hypervehiculations begin! :smack: :popc1:

And fell down, and hit her head, and got amnesia, and. and, and…

The stuff this woman pulls reads right out of a script from Days of Our Lives.