Devilneck ban threats

How is it ok for this guy to threaten to ban anyone who makes a post about racism in America?

I’ve been posting on this site for a decade, and that has to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen on here.

This guy should not be a moderator.

I also had a post deleted on the grounds that this was an “insult”:

I’m sorry you’re immune to basic and obvious moral reasoning on this issue.

Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

You guys are really reaching for a reason to discipline me at this point.

Because of people such as yourself calling anything and everything “racist” (in a very one sided manner, by the way) regardless of the truth of the matter. Don’t like it? Go somewhere else.

eye roll

It is inappropriate to complain about Moderator actions and decisions in public, I am surprised they didn’t advise you to discuss this out of sight.

I would have deleted this thread as soon as I see it as Administrator/Owner since undermining Moderators in the open is very bad, which can throw the site into chaos. I have seen a couple forums die out because of it.

It is easy to make a thread that only YOU and Moderators can see, IF the forum software allows such a set up. There you can discuss it in private, PM is the other way to talk in.