DHS accidentally granted citizenship to over 800 illegal immigrants

The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

Considering that Homeland Security is more concerned about white gun toting religious people over terrorists and illegals is this any surprise? We are seeing the same vetting they do when they pass through hard core criminals who cross the border.

There is some question as to whether or not this was an accident, seems they has happened often under Obama and these illegals are the worst of the worst as they are criminals. This seems to be a trend in Obama DHS giving citizenships to those that commit crimes…

If the granting of the citizenships was an error, why can’t it be reversed?

At any rate I’m sure Obama wanted them to get citizenship. He’s never seen non White immigrate didn’t like unless they looked like they would vote Republican.

I am never surprised at what the U.S. government CAN’T seem to do right.

And THIS is the bunch that the Democrats all think can run Education, our Health Care system and “protect” the environment??? They aren’t competent enough to polish my children’s shoes.

Sorry FOLKS, got some BAD NEWS, its not 800, the govt LIED to us again…

Its 1811, according to the AG