DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads of Illegal Aliens Away from Border

Importing (Illegally) new Dim voters!

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is quietly transporting illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and releasing them without proper processing or issuing court appearance documents, Border Patrol sources tell Judicial Watch.

The government classifies them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and this week around 35 were transferred 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way.

Judicial Watch was present when one of the white vans carrying a group of OTMs arrived at the Phoenix Greyhound station on Buckeye Road.

DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads of Illegal Aliens Away from Border - Judicial Watch

DHS admits it’s still violating judge’s order on immigration amnesty

DHS admits it’s still violating judge’s order on immigration amnesty - Washington Times

Then why aren’t DHS leaders all in jail for contempt???

WHY, indeed???

Having just driven down the Texas Mex border and thru AZ here are some observations:

I travel these routes regularly and have since 1999. I lived between here in Tx and Scottsdale AZ, I traveled extensively in the SW US (Tx to Ca to Utah region. Got stopped and searched regularly and questioned on citizenship, can we look in your RV etc etc etc.

Well I just made another trip of 3245 miles and encountered the Border Patrol just as often as I did in the past, but a few things are different:

Dogs, yep, DRUG smellin dogs at every point! They are looking for drugs for sure.

The questions…well just one: “are you a US citizen?” In the past a BP agent would get close to the window, visibly look in the front and back seat, eyes darting, any hesitation would get a can I see a Govt ID or DL. On this 3+ week trip they did not even get close to the truck, did not ask to look inside my 31 ft RV I towed behind, no walk around, nothing. They just casually ask almost laughing, 'you a US citizen?" and a simple nod or ‘sure’ was all it took to get a wave thru.

NO effort to catch illegals at all…