DHS To Buy 360,000 More Rounds of Hollow Point Ammunition

» DHS To Buy 360,000 More Rounds of Hollow Point Ammunition Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!

While the Department of Homeland Security continues to ignore members of Congress demanding to know why the federal agency is engaged in an apparent arms build-up, the DHS has just announced it plans to purchase another 360,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition to add to the roughly 2 billion bullets already bought over the past year.

A solicitation on the Federal Business Opportunities website details the DHS’ plan to purchase 360,000 rounds of “Commercial leaded training ammo (CLTA) Pistol .40 caliber 165 grain, jacketed hollow point.” The bullets are to be delivered to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico, the same destination for 240,000 hollow point rounds which were only purchased last month.

While the Department of Homeland Security continues to ignore members of Congress

You know, if only there was a group that controlled the money that they are using to buy those bullets. Maybe then they could use that power to get answers. I know, wishful thinking.

Tom Coburn has already investigated it, he found out ammo purchases were going down each year

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public//index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=9cde768f-bb3a-4fd9-8176-1745c21519c2

This is the latest realm of the conspiracy theorists as there are continuous purchases to speculate about. Anything with Alex Jones name attached should be immediately assumed to be speculative, bloviation designed for ratings rather than truthfulness…because everyone with the PROPER clearance already knows that the bullets are for the aliens and NOT DHS.

Does it matter if they’re going down if they’re buying 100 million bullets per year? You’d have to fire three bullets per second 24 hours a day to use that in a year. That seems a bit excessive.

Jones is right on with some stuff and really out there with other stuff. It doesn’t mean everything by him should be automatically dismissed.

It takes at least 600 bullets per agent per year for training and qualification, thats enough for about 166,000 agents and the DHS has 240,000 employees so that sounds about right to me.

He might be taking more seriously if he talked calmly like and adult but when he just starts yelling MASS MURDER SUICIDE PILLS its hard to take anything he says seriously after that.

I agree stuff like that is what usually does it. He will make good points and then say something like that and the latter statement is what catches the attention and what people focus on. Therefore, the good points he made are ignored. I really do believe, though, the DHS buying all of this ammo is over the top to say the very least and it is quite feasible to be suspicious of the government, especially where the DHS and Big Sis Janet are concerned.

To me, I’m not buying into the gov’t is stockpiling to equip a new army or any of the other silly caca being thrown around.

What does absolutely make sense to me is the gov’t trying to dry up the ammo supply and force the prices to skyrocket.