Did you watch the first Clinton/Lauer VS Trump debate?

I couldn’t watch, or listen. As soon as Hillary started blathering about the emails and how she did nothing wrong, but wouldn’t have a private server again… I lost it.

So, tell me what your impressions were.

I don’t want to hear about how we don’t have Ron Paul this time… Keep it to the candidates who where there, please.

She did nothing wrong and then proceeded to erase emails with software. Sounds like she is lying to me. Just like the IRS which not only could not find the proof of targeting conservatives then proceeded to shred the hard drives** accidentally**…

Why wasn’t Ron Paul there?

I couldn’t watch, or listen. As soon as Hillary started blathering about the emails and how she did nothing wrong, but wouldn’t have a private server again… I lost it.
The liberal rule of thumb is: A lie isn’t a lie if you say it often enough & you can get 51% of the people to believe it.

I watched about 15 minutes of each session. I came away with the same impression of both candidates I had going into the evening’s sparring match.

That would be - neither one of these two people are worthy of the office, but one is less worthy than the other.

It was a waste, I gave it 2 min then went and made plans to wash my hair Sunday.

From reading the comments afterward (I didn’t watch it) I’ll say one thing. Lauer did do one thing that was surprising. He brought both the left & the right together on common ground. Everyone hated him.

I read Trump got twice the questions.