DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site

To the Democratic National Committee elites, keeping average Americans away from their convention is a good idea, while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one.
The DNC has erected a four-mile fence around its convention site at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. (Isn’t it ironic they’re doing so much to protect a site named after a bank?)

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Doesn’t this scream hypocrisy? Democrats for open borders and unrestricted access to voting without proof of identity once again show us that their words are disingenuous and goes against their true values.

I am sure people recall that democrats tried something similar at the last convention when they wanted people kept away from the convention and even paid to have the homeless ushered away.

Less I forget one needs identification to get into the convention.

Uhhh DUH…confused here, I thought she said “build bridges and not fences”

Bridges are only for illegal aliens. After you became a citizen you become a prisoner of Liberal Fascism, and you aren’t welcome to rub elbows with the elite Democrats unless you pony up a few million for their election campaigns or Hillary’s foundation.

They should have “trapped” some more of their kind inside, even if not meaning to.

They should put a sign that says “Animal Farm” on top of the convention center where the Dems are meeting. Farms often do need fences. The “more equal pigs” don’t want to associate with the “less equal” variety.

I thought “Walls don’t WORK.”