DNC: Muslim Delegates @ DEM Convention Qudrupled Since 2004

Gee … no wonder Hillary and the DEMS tread lightly where Muslims are concerned. The hell with the safety of the American people and our Country; it’s all for the vote and of course, power, greed and money. Interesting that the media and others are slamming Trump for his comments on Muslims. I for one agree with him 100%. The immigration of Muslims needs to stop. It is a fact that the majority of those on the City Council of Dearborn, Michigan are Muslim. It is a fact, that in the city they had a vote on Sharia law. If that isn’t enough, the DNC is growing their Muslim delegates!

Democratic National Convention
Muslim Delegates at Democratic Convention Quadrupled Since 2004

The number of Muslim delegates attending the Democratic National Convention has quadrupled since 2004, according to a Muslim advocacy group.

The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations counts more than 100 Muslim delegates representing some 20 states at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, N.C., this week. That’s up from 25 delegates in 2004, according to CAIR.

CAIR government affairs coordinator Robert McCaw said the numbers were ”a sign of the American Muslim community’s growing civic engagement and acceptance in the Democratic Party.” He also said that Democrats had targeted outreach to American Muslims.

https://sojo.net/tags/democratic-national-convention

Nice to know.

I want to scream and holler and rant and rave!!!

But what good would it do me/us?

I will add this one little tidbit, though. There are self-proclaimed “conservatives” stating, as if FACT, that most of the Muslims in Dearbornistan, MI, are "Christian Muslims."
I know better. I LIVED THERE! :angry26:

My apologies for not reading the link. My blood pressure wouldn’t handle it.

Oh my aching back. 2 cent, I am sure you know, but I must state, that there is no such thing as a Muslim Christian. Arab Christian, sure, but if you are a Muslim, you believe that Jesus was not crucified, but married Mary Magdalene and moved to China, to raise a family.
Sheesh.
Some people will believe anything if it fits their narrative.

Thing is, (the narrative changes), sometimes they insert, “Arab Christian.” Doesn’t matter. They AIN’T “Arab Christians” EITHER. I KNOW better.
Been there, done that, heard the bells calling MUSLIMS to prayer at 5a.m.

Arab Christians, as you know, DON’T DO THAT! They also don’t vote a majority of MUSLIMS to represent them at City Council.

Yes, my back aches, too, but I thank you for keepin’ on, keeping on!
We can only hope that those honestly ignorant of the facts get their eyes opened.

Actually there ARE “Arab Christians.” An “Arab” is anyone who speaks Arabic as their first language. Lebanon has LOTS of Arabic-speaking, Eastern Orthodox Christians. The late Danny Thomas (Marlo Thomas’ dad) was one such. “Muslim Christians” is an oxymoron, however.

I know there are Arab Christians. What I’m saying is that the folks in Dearbornistan are NOT "Arab Christians."
I’m also not the one calling them “Muslim Christians.” Just sayin’ what someone else was calling them.

The people going to mosque in Dearborn are Muslims.

I hope we’re all clear now?