Does obama belong on rushmore?

The Sunday edition of the Rockford Register Star contained a graphic depicting a Mt. Rushmore of Illinois featuring President Obama, Ronald Reagan, Abe Lincoln, and Ulysses Grant

http://featherfiles.aviary.com/2013-05-21/f77694d11/b79faff6f415421998f9c4715705c1e4_hires.png

What do you think?

-Worst recovery ever
-Benghazi
-Wasted stimulus
-Trillion dollar annual deficits

Does Obama Belong on Rushmore? - Illinois Review
Personally I see Obama listed in the rogue file of past bad presidents. He has set the country back with race relations and perhaps ensured another black person never gets elected president again or soon.

No he doesn’t belong on such a monument.

I don’t know about on it, but …(better not say it. I’m sure y’all are smart enough to figure it out.)

I have to say Reagan’s face would look great on the side of a mountain. What better epitomizes a chiseled look than chiseled stone?

Yes!

Oh wait, you said, ON the mountain, not UNDER it.

(and now I’m picturing Jimmy Stewart, running across his nose…)

@This entire thread: facepalm (we need a smilie for that)

If you insist.

BO’s face doesn’t belong anywhere except on a wanted poster…

No. But he does belong on the yet-to-be built Mt. Flushmore, along with George W. Bush, Woodrow Wilson and Warren Harding. Maybe Mt. Flushmore can have a water ride built in for the kids.

Ahhhh…another “blame Bush” advocatee…

“Blame” is a loaded word; let’s just say I don’t hold 43’s presidency in very high regard.

As far as “blame” goes, I blame Al Gore for conceding too early after Bush’s cousin at Fox News called the election favor of W. Gore was not prepared for the least for what happened. He should have known the relevant portion of Florida state law regarding recounts and simply deferred any sort of a definitive statement until the next morning. Even though Gore retracted his concession, his premature admission of defeat established the notion that Bush had actually “won” Florida, when that was not known one way or the other at the time.

yawn :deadhorse:

As opposed to a blame Obama advocatee? The fact is one man, even a president can only have so much impact…What about Congress, the Supreme Court, the states, the military, the various departments,the Unions, the Corporations, the people…any “blame” for our problems is divided equally amongst everyone. But it’s so much easier to focus the blame on one person: Obama for conservatives, Bush for liberals and so much harder to blame thousands.

You have a point…

[quote=“The_Punditty_Project, post:12, topic:39557”]
“Blame” is a loaded word; let’s just say I don’t hold 43’s presidency in very high regard.

As far as “blame” goes, I blame Al Gore for conceding too early after Bush’s cousin at Fox News called the election favor of W. Gore was not prepared for the least for what happened. He should have known the relevant portion of Florida state law regarding recounts and simply deferred any sort of a definitive statement until the next morning. Even though Gore retracted his concession, his premature admission of defeat established the notion that Bush had actually “won” Florida, when that was not known one way or the other at the time.
[/quote]Conceding to early? Apparently you did not witness the same election everyone else did. Gore dragged Bush through court after court and recount.

Did you mean COUNT AFTER COUNT OR COURT AFTER COURT? I still believe that Bush has been the whipping boy since he became president… I thought he was a good man. I can’t, however, say the same about BO.

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:17, topic:39557”]
Did you mean COUNT AFTER COUNT OR COURT AFTER COURT? I still believe that Bush has been the whipping boy since he became president… I thought he was a good man. I can’t, however, say the same about BO.
[/quote]Actually both apply in that this was thrown to court after court and one recount after the other. False allegations in florida that blacks were not allowed to vote and any other dirty tricks and still the Global Warming scam artist lost. I imagine our new poster thinks that everything wrong that Obama does is really Bush’s fault.

:coffee_spray::rofl::rofl:

at the idea

Gotcha! Yeah, Algore is the global-warming-emperor, isn’t he? Oh…I forgot, he’s also the internet-creator…