Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

Donald Trump mocks reporter’s disability - Nov. 25, 2015

The video says it all. I am not sure he can stoop any further, for at least another day or two anyways…

If this game show gimmick wins the nomination, I suspect a record number of traditional Republican voters will be voting for Hillary.

The New York Times that says it all. BS article.

The accusation doesn’t even make any sense. How would the muslims even know who perpetrated the attack, right after it ocurred? Either he’s colluding days after, or he didn’t actually see what he claimed.

This traditional Republican will, of necessity, be one of them. Folks here have defended their unwillingness to vote for Romney as being unwillingness to choose the lesser of two evils. Well, that would be a Trump-Hillary matchup for me. Except for one difference - I won’t be selfish and stay home or egotistical and vote third party. I will vote to defeat Trumpism.

The hypocrisy of that post doesn’t surprise ANYONE, Jazzhead. We’ve endured your criticisms for some not voting for McCain or Romney for some years now, but when the shoe is on the other foot…

[quote=“shockedcanadian, post:1, topic:47814”]
Donald Trump mocks reporter’s disability - Nov. 25, 2015The video says it all. I am not sure he can stoop any further, for at least another day or two anyways…If this game show gimmick wins the nomination, I suspect a record number of traditional Republican voters will be voting for Hillary.
[/quote]What else can you expect from the man-child? Everytime he opens his mouth he confirms that he is a mental pre-teen.

Jazz will vote democrat as usual

Must be something badly wrong with the water in Pennsylvania–at least Eastern Pennsylvania.

Only in the big cities. In the rural areas, liberals are few and far between. Even many of the democrats are more conservative than the RNC.

I have no idea if Trump’s claim about Muslims cheering in NJ after 9/11 is true or not. It’s irrelevant to the point I wish to make.

I viewed the tape several times - there is no mistaking Trump’s bullsh*t intent to mock/make fun of the reporter’s infirmity. I am angered by Republican candidate Trump’s utterly cruel and childish mocking of the man’s very significant physical disability. Decent people don’t do that.

IMO - Trump’s loose-language, often exaggerated and/or error-riddled statements and now his cruel, grade-school mocking are symptomatic of his very serious personal shortcomings, on full public display, that only fools could excuse or overlook.

Trump, in my opinion, is an embarrassment and is doing harm to the other Republican candidates, many of whom share most, if not all, of his positions to a significant degree, but who do so with some sense of adult dignity and decency.

It may be wishful thinking, but I believe Trump may be getting close to wearing out his welcome. For me, the question that remains is this: will he wear it out before he can win the Republican nomination or will it be after he wins the Republican nomination, when it’s too late to correct what I fear would be a very big mistake?

In my opinion, only a fool could possibly think that Trump’s sophomoric behavior will play well in front of a general election audience.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him sink. It MAY even be by design so he can file as an “Independent” to help Hillary out. I know he’s said he won’t do that, but since when does his word mean much of anything? I’m not a Trump fan, but 14 years AGO??? Who cares? Let’s look back 14 years at HILLARY and the stupid stuff she’s said and done ever since. There’s no real comparison. I wouldn’t urinate on the woman if I happened on her afire. She’s the personification of evil in my opinion. Why Democrats seem unable to SEE what’s apparent to everyone else, will remain a mystery for the ages.

PD - 9/11 took place 14 years ago - Trump’s mocking is current!!

In addition - I think Trump’s antics as a Republican candidate is helping her - right now.

First, he is in front of a general election audience everyday, the media cannot get enough of him as he is good for ratings. This is not the first, last or worst of his questionable outlandish remarks. I have yet to see one of them hurt him. It’s almost the same as the democrats reaction to Joe (foot-in-mouth) Biden: “Oh, that’s just Joe.” Good taste, political experience and in depth discussion of policies are gone from American politics. This is nothing new. Although the most vile and disgusting statements were made through surrogates, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson make Trump sound like a Sunday School teacher in their 1800 battle for the White House.

[quote=“MDMikeB, post:10, topic:47814”]
I have no idea if Trump’s claim about Muslims cheering in NJ after 9/11 is true or not. It’s irrelevant to the point I wish to make. I viewed the tape several times - there is no mistaking Trump’s bullsh*t intent to mock/make fun of the reporter’s infirmity. I am angered by Republican candidate Trump’s utterly cruel and childish mocking of the man’s very significant physical disability. Decent people don’t do that. IMO - Trump’s loose-language, often exaggerated and/or error-riddled statements and now his cruel, grade-school mocking are symptomatic of his very serious personal shortcomings, on full public display, that only fools could excuse or overlook.Trump, in my opinion, is an embarrassment and is doing harm to the other Republican candidates, many of whom share most, if not all, of his positions to a significant degree, but who do so with some sense of adult dignity and decency.It may be wishful thinking, but I believe Trump may be getting close to wearing out his welcome. For me, the question that remains is this: will he wear it out before he can win the Republican nomination or will it be after he wins the Republican nomination, when it’s too late to correct what I fear would be a very big mistake? In my opinion, only a fool could possibly think that Trump’s sophomoric behavior will play well in front of a general election audience.
[/quote]I won’t be associated with a party which would nominate that clown. He would turn the GOP into a joke and prove all the sneering liberals to be right about “the stupid party” all along.

We can expect a high of 46% in Polling and top 3 finishes (With most wins) in Primaries through the California Primary

True, doc, but what the “reporter” was wailing about took place 14 years ago. Why bring it up now??? So what if Trump made that claim about seeing Muslims “celebrating” 9/11. Do you believe they DIDN’T? I don’t know about New Jersey, but when it came out about who was responsible, we saw films from all around the world with Muslims dancing in the streets. Do you think those in America felt any differently? If not, WHY not?

[quote=“Pappadave, post:16, topic:47814”]
True, doc, but what the “reporter” was wailing about took place 14 years ago. Why bring it up now??? So what if Trump made that claim about seeing Muslims “celebrating” 9/11. Do you believe they DIDN’T? I don’t know about New Jersey, but when it came out about who was responsible, we saw films from all around the world with Muslims dancing in the streets. Do you think those in America felt any differently? If not, WHY not?
[/quote]Trump’s statement that thousands and thousands were celebrating in the streets of New Jersey was idiotic and his childish refusal to own up to his mistake was even worse. This is a “man” who should be president?

Even if 75 people were dancing and cheery it’s too many and Teh Donald is correct in reminding us …

So its as bad as "If you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor " or the “Weapons of Mass Destruction” ?

[quote=“Gator_Monroe, post:19, topic:47814”]
So its as bad as "If you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor " or the “Weapons of Mass Destruction” ?
[/quote]Leaving out the WMD question it is interesting to compare deviousness with stupidity. Is Trump capable of deviousness? I suspect he must be if the rumors of his mob ties are true. Anyway I was talking about the stupidity of his claim and his inability to admit his mistake. I didn’t say his stupid claim damaged the country in any way.