Donald Trump Platform Speech, FULL TRANSCRIPT

Full transcript: Donald Trump NYC speech on Hillary Clinton (text, video) - POLITICO

So when people ask me why I am running, I quickly answer: I am running to give back to this country which has been so good to me.When I see the crumbling roads and bridges, or the dilapidated airports, or the factories moving overseas to Mexico, or to other countries, I know these problems can all be fixed, but not by Hillary Clinton – only by me.
The fact is, we can come back bigger and better and stronger than ever before --Jobs, jobs, jobs!
Everywhere I look, I see the possibilities of what our country could be. But we can’t solve any of these problems by relying on the politicians who created them.

Follow them: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Furthermore:

That’s why we’re asking Bernie Sanders’ voters to join our movement: so together we can fix the system for ALL Americans. Importantly, this includes fixing all of our many disastrous trade deals.

I would love to get former Cruz supporters’ thoughts on this, especially. I can imagine the verbal blood will be flowing…

There are no “former” Cruz supporters, those who respect the Constitution do not drop their support of anyone else who respects the Constitution.

Why would verbal blood be flowing over Trump courting the Sanders voters after spitting on the Constitutional Conservatives? Trump has been absolutely clear and consistent about what ideas he embraces for many decades, only a very naive person would be shocked that Trump is still Trump.

Everywhere I look, I see the possibilities of what our country could be. But we can’t solve any of these problems by relying on the politicians who created them.

Nor by relying on crony capitalists who cannot respect the Constitution or the rights of the citizens of his country.

It’s clear that some of the Cruz supporters, of which I am one and think it a mistake and missed opportunity that he is not the candidate to run against Clinton, will not vote for Trump in November and thus, will serve Hillary Clinton’s effort to be POTUS and the one who selects Sup Ct Justices.

Allowing Democrats to select the POTUS strikes me as the severest form of defeatist, self-flagellation.

The Republican Party is not entitled to my vote. If it wants my vote, it needs to select a candidate worth voting for, a capitalist who is socially liberal (politically speaking) will do just fine for me. When you give me that, I’ll vote for your candidate. If you keep nominating crony capitalists who are socially liberal when it suits them, with the personal moral character of a rutting dog, I have no interest in your candidate. The R behind this joker’s name does nothing to comfort me with his potential SCOTUS picks or how he will run the country.

We literally serve no one with our vote anyway. My state and RET’s state will go to the Democrat. We could vote for the sidewalk in front of our houses, and it wouldn’t matter. But if you live in a state that does matter, don’t vote for either of the tools. Vote for a third-party candidate. I have my preferred candidate, who is less than I would like him to be, but he’s not contemptible like the two major party candidates. Find one and support third parties. But by the same logic you bring to the table, I should tell you that by voting for Trump, you’re serving Hillary or voting for Hillary you are serving Trump, while you really should vote for the Libertarian if you want to stack the SCOTUS with constitutionalists. They’re the ones who will give you the kind of nominees you like. They’re the kind who won’t support Obamacare and Kelo. Trump supports Kelo, something no conservative did in 2005. Even a lot of Dems opposed it.

I am not serving Hillary Clinton, nor will I betray what I believe and vote for Trump in order to prove I’m not serving Clinton. I actively oppose Trump for good reasons.