Doooooooom!! ?

New poll has Romney +4 (49%-45%) in PA.

:Thud:If this story holds up, it’s DOOOOOOM!!
[SIZE=2]for Oba[SIZE=2]ma.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

DOOMED!

Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania | WashingtonExaminer.com

There’s a digital copy of SP&R’s report, including explanation of methodology, at the Examiner link, for anybody that’s into that sort of thing and can make heads or tails of what it all means.

I think Obammy has run a craptacular campaign (to put a kind face on it) characterized by staggering amounts of stupidity and incompetence among staff, surrogates, and supporters.

http://s3.gamefreaks.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Doom1.jpg

Romney’s October surge heightens the drama in Wisconsin - JSOnline

JSOnline (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel): “President Obama leads Mitt Romney 49% to 48% in a survey of 870 likely voters taken Oct. 11-14.”

The NBC Marist poll has a 5 point lead for Obama, but their sampling also shows 34% of those surveyed claimed to have all ready voted early (those ‘early voters’ broke for Obama 67%-33% … Wut?)… According to the Wisconsin Sec. of State, only +/- 18% have so far taken advantage of early voting. So i find that poll hard to believe…

Add in this… The same poll had Obama up by 2 a month ago…so a 6 point swing.
Gallup has a 7 point NATIONAL Spread with Romeny at 52% today.
**The Real Clear Politics STATE by STATE electoral vote projection has Romney AHEAD 206 vs. 201 for the first time since polling began. Balance of states are tossup status.
The first debate changed everything. Even afte some of the post 2nd debate polls are now factored in…Romney continues to gain. Right now we could be at the moment where this changes from a nail biter into a solid victory for Romney.

In the Alfred E. Smith (Catholic Charity) dinner and roast tonite Mitt & BHO spoke…Romney had some real good lines…here’s a couple:
“You all know about my Sesame Street connections. This is to let you know that tonights dinner is brought to by the letter O and the number 16 Trillion!” **

"Tomorrow’s headlines will read: “Obama embraces Catholics… Romney eats dinner with rich guys!”

Heh, RCP has downgraded New Jersey from “Likely Obama” to “Leans Obama”. Looks like Romney is competitive in places where he isn’t even competing…

Does anyone else hear the rattle of pebbles down a hillside?

Hard to know which polls to put any faith in. Obviously not NBC Marist-- I’d probably get more accurate info from gutting a sheep…

IBD/TIPP POLL - Investors.com

The salient bit : “Over the past three days, Obama has lost about 5 points among 18-44 year old voters.”

Dayum. That’s gonna leave a mark…

Republicans point to early vote gains in Ohio – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Through Wednesday, however, the margin has narrowed: Democrats account for 36% of the early and absentee vote while Republicans make up for 29%.

Republicans are outperforming their voter registration in several of the state’s biggest counties."

EDIT: Also this bit : “Additionally, a Republican National Committee source told CNN that among early voters not identifying with any party, RNC modeling has tagged 30.5% as Romney supporters and 24.9% as Obama supporters.
If correct, that gives the GOP a 5.6-point edge among unaffiliated early and absentee voters.

I like DOOOOOOOM for Obamama. It makes me happy.

The problem is that Romney shouldn’t have to work so hard to gain this ground. The Republicans should be walking away with this election. All that it would take is a very solid Conservative candidate.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:12, topic:36649”]
The problem is that Romney shouldn’t have to work so hard to gain this ground. The Republicans should be walking away with this election. All that it would take is a very solid Conservative candidate.
[/quote]That is a sad indication of the poor state of our country. Very true CL.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:12, topic:36649”]
[/quote] Well Newt didnt win the nomination so we have Romney…Could be worse though could have been Paul.

[quote=“thanatos144, post:14, topic:36649”]
Well Newt did win the nomination so we have Romney…Could be worse though could have been Paul.
[/quote]It could have been worse, McCain may have decided to run again…

[quote=“JStang, post:15, topic:36649”]
It could have been worse, McCain may have decided to run again…
[/quote] Only if if someone forgot to give him his meds for dementia

[quote=“qixlqatl, post:3, topic:36649”]

Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania | WashingtonExaminer.com

There’s a digital copy of SP&R’s report, including explanation of methodology, at the Examiner link, for anybody that’s into that sort of thing and can make heads or tails of what it all means.

I think Obammy has run a craptacular campaign (to put a kind face on it) characterized by staggering amounts of stupidity and incompetence among staff, surrogates, and supporters.
[/quote]I agree even with the help of the media he seems to lack the drive his campaign had back in 2008. Now that people have seen that hope and change really meant trying to destroy americans, a lot of people are not buying the nonsense.

One can not go about dissing or working against a group and then later claim they are for them.

I have to say that I simply cannot take anymore of these polls. I have this terrible feeling in my gut that…I won’t say it, but you can imagine what it is. I want so badly for Romney to win, but it just seems that there are “forces” out there that have so many people blinded. I just don’t get it. I just don’t understand how anyone can possibly feel that BO has done anything to bring this country out of the funk it is in. Am I living on another plane or something? I have been literally praying to God to help us in this election.

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:18, topic:36649”]
I have to say that I simply cannot take anymore of these polls. I have this terrible feeling in my gut that…I won’t say it, but you can imagine what it is. I want so badly for Romney to win, but it just seems that there are “forces” out there that have so many people blinded. I just don’t get it. I just don’t understand how anyone can possibly feel that BO has done anything to bring this country out of the funk it is in. Am I living on another plane or something? I have been literally praying to God to help us in this election.
[/quote] You must not stress over this. Everything is moving Romney’s way. If things continue this way, he’ll win in a landslide.
Pubbies have not done this well in Pennsylvania, in many decades. Pubbies haven’t had this much support from women, married and single, than now. Romney has much money behind him. He has gained endorsements, Republicans have not been able to convince, before. Liberal publications are endorsing Romney. Celebrities are coming out for him, in spite of the pressure from Hollyweird. Republicans are energized, an Democrats are losing their minds. Unlike McLame, he is aggressively pursuing Obongo and making him own up to his record. Libya is a thorn in Obozo’s side. Monday Night, if Obamboozle doesn’t cancel the debate, Romney will eat his lunch. The Middle East is self destructing and our foreign policy is a joke.
People vote their wallet. Undecideds usually go for the challenger. Even Bob Beckel said if Romney wins Monday’s debate, this thing is over.

Update…Gallup has Obama down by 6 today.
Rasmussen has it EVEN…but says that Romney has a small post 2nd debate bump that will show up tomorrow!
Rasmussen just came out with Romney +3 in VA and +5 in FL…huge!!
All the light blue states are narrowing or turning into tossups and the tossups are turning pink!
Time to panic BHO…Mitt wasn’t kidding last night…this is the last few months of your administration.