Dreyfus has a few words to say

a day or so ago, he says he is no longer a democrat. He says he does not approve of Obama’s plans. Know why? they don’t go far enough. Obama is not keeping his word on his promises he made during the campaign. In this video, Mr. Dreyfus claims to be an agnostic. He also criticizes interviewers and entities who when interviewing their subject interrupt, call names, make racist and sexist impolities. Can you guess who he is referring to? They are very popular right now he says. hmmmm. Can you guess?

Actor Richard Dreyfuss:

i’d say Mr. Dreyfus has one serious camel toe going on…if that’s what you call it on a guy.

[quote=“Caroline, post:1, topic:28983”]
a day or so ago, he says he is no longer a democrat. He says he does not approve of Obama’s plans. Know why? they don’t go far enough. Obama is not keeping his word on his promises he made during the campaign. In this video, Mr. Dreyfus claims to be an agnostic. He also criticizes interviewers and entities who when interviewing their subject interrupt, call names, make racist and sexist impolities. Can you guess who he is referring to? They are very popular right now he says. hmmmm. Can you guess?

Actor Richard Dreyfuss:

i’d say Mr. Dreyfus has one serious camel toe going on…if that’s what you call it on a guy.
[/quote]I would have said it less colloquially. Dreyfus showed a long time ago he has his head far entrenched up his hindquarters.

I remember seeing something a few years back where Dreyfus was at some university over in England and he was puffing and strutting around with self importance about his knowledge of politics.

Well he did play the Republican nominee in “The American President”. That’s probably even better then staying at a Holiday Inn.

We need a facepalm smilie.

Susanna will have that covered soon I’m sure.

[quote=“tperkins2009, post:3, topic:28983”]
Well he did play the Republican nominee in “The American President”. That’s probably even better then staying at a Holiday Inn.
[/quote]Yeah these dem’s love playing republicans then they can give their impression of what they think a republican is. Funny how liberal political movies bomb.

Why did the shark eat Robert Shaw and not him?

Sharks find atheists and libs distasteful?

[quote=“Caroline, post:8, topic:28983”]
Sharks find atheists and libs distasteful?
[/quote]Yes:slayer:

Or professional courtesy (insert rim-shot smiley here)

Is that close enough?

That’s it. Perhaps you can convince our illustrious site owner to add it to the choices?