Drudge Poll Hands SC Debate Win to Donald Trump By 40 Points

Drudge Poll Hands SC Debate Win to Donald Trump By 40 Points**
Breitbart >> Drudge Poll Hands SC Debate Win to Donald Trump By 40 Points - Breitbart

The usual-usuals opposed to Donald Trump will wrist-flick’s Drudge’s South Carolina debate poll, but after getting it correct after nearly ten debates, that’s an anti-science wrist-flick. Tonight’s poll, taken during and after the debate, is still open, and shows Trump in first place and stomping second place by 40 points.

As of this writing, Trump is in the lead with 60.22% support (87,882 votes). Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX 97%) is a distant second with just 19.92% support. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL 79%) is in third with 10.08%. John Kasich, Jeb Bush, and Ben Carson are all under 5%.

Twenty-five minutes after the debate, Trump is already all over cable television talking about how the polls show him winning the debate.

Drudge sums it up perfectly: This is not a race in flux in any way shape or form since August . . . . . .

<blockquote class=“twitter-tweet” data-lang=“en”><p lang=“en” dir=“ltr”>DRUDGE polls have shown Trump first, Cruz second, assorted in 3rd since LAST AUGUST. No movement. Race has not been in flux… <a href=“https://twitter.com/hashtag/GOPDebate?src=hash”>#GOPDebate</a></p>— MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) <a href=“https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/698736656187260928”>February 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset=“utf-8”></script>

I thought Donald and Ted were very close. You wouldn’t know it from the rnc packed crowd.

Yep. It was a set-up. Establishment trickery.

More from Breitbart:

CBS Poll: Trump Poised for Landslide Win Over Establishment in South Carolina**
Breitbart >> CBS Poll: Trump Poised for Landslide Win Over Establishment in South Carolina - Breitbart

A new poll from CBS News conducted before Saturday’s GOP debate, shows Donald Trump with 42 percent support among Republicans, and a massive 22 point lead over second-place candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX 97%).

The three candidates vying for the “establishment lane” — Jeb Bush, Gov. John Kasich and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL 79%) combine for just 30 percent support.

The poll of likely Republican primary voters, drawn from a larger sample of 1,300 registered voters, shows Trump with 42 percent, followed by Cruz with 20 percent.

Rubio is third with 15 percent, ahead of Kasich with 9 percent and of Jeb Bush with 6 percent. Ben Carson also has 6 percent, tied with Jeb Bush for last.

Trump leads the field by wide margins among both “moderate” and “conservative” Republican voters. Trump also leads Cruz by 16 points among evangelical voters, 41-25. Cruz edges Donald Trump among “very conservative” voters by 4 points, 37 percent to 33 percent…

“Drudge Poll Hands SC Debate Win to Donald Trump By 40 Points”

Who cares?

Trump supporters.

you know who cares more?

Trump haters.

I probably need to make myself more clear. Cruz and trump were not the ones that the audience was packed for. It was for Bush and Rubio. You could see that Bush was extremely empowered by the crowd when he attacked Cruz. He must have thought he could destroy Trump in that nite or that the crowd would attack Trump. LOL What a doofus. And Rubio still had that deer in the headlights look.

The fact that these two guys will NOT get out says to me that the RNC is looking for a way to give the delegates to BUsh or Rubio and that’s what I think they are really going to do. Just like the democrats. If repub elites didn’t have that yellow stripe up their spines, you’d think they were democrats.

Caroline, I keep TRYING to get you to READ THIS!:
SMOKING GUN: GOP Establishment Strategy to Nominate Bush by Flooding Race With Candidates Exposed | Restoring Liberty

PLEASE! I’m BEGGING you to read it.
You’ll quickly learn how it’s all been done since day one; since a long, long time ago.

What irritates me is that it’s going to work anyway when we finally have the chance to beat the RNC at their own game.
:angry:

Drudge gets illegals to vote in his polls and makes Trump pay for them.

:coffee_spray:

Pardon my repetition, but as you know, I hate polls. I don’t participate in them - in ANY arena - because I don’t believe them.

I’m done with Trump. No one main reason; a cluster of many.
What gets me, though, is his attitude toward businesses that leave the U.S. just to try to stay afloat. Instead of proposals such as lowering taxes and trimming regulations to encourage them to back, he’d rather get back at them for leaving with his, “I’m not going to let them get away with that!”, and threatens to charge them yet MORE for reacting to the very policies that had them leave in the first place.

Aside from being very poor economic policy, it’s as vindictive as can be. Out of a guy who says he loves this country?
There’s more than one thing wrong in Denmark with that kind of thinking. He can’t be dumb enough to think that tariffs and fines will fix our economy. My guess is that he’s jealous of anything he doesn’t own.

That’s not the mindset of someone I want having the most pivotal role in directing where our country goes.

Drudge polls are meaningless. Ron Paul won them consistently.

There are now two polls taken after the debate in SC:

SC House GOP: Trump 33%, Rubio 14%, Cruz 14%

PPP: Trump 35%, Rubio 18%, Cruz 18%

So far, the over-the-top rhetoric on Saturday does not seem to be hurting Trump.

:popc1:

Well, this may be true, but since I was not planning to vote for him come Sat. anyway, I guess this is a moot point.
However, his comments and the manner of delivery just reinforced my determination to skip him!

In spite of all his rhetoric (many points well taken) he scares the bejeebers out of me as a possible POTUS - just like the current one in terms of narcissm & ego.

God alone knows what damage this man could wreak; we have seen the damage the current one has accomplished!!

You reside in S.C.?! Whereabouts, if I may so bold as to ask? (My daughter’s from Charleston area is why I ask. This would be one area where familiarity did not breed contempt. ~smile~)

However, his comments and the manner of delivery just reinforced my determination to skip him!

In spite of all his rhetoric (many points well taken) he scares the bejeebers out of me as a possible POTUS - just like the current one in terms of narcissm & ego.

God alone knows what damage this man could wreak; we have seen the damage the current one has accomplished!!

What scares the bejeebers out of me is the number of voters who don’t know how destructive tariffs are to one’s own country’s economy.

I’m in the Greenwood area - about 60 miles west of Columbia; approx. midway between the Gamecocks (Univ. of SC) and the Tigers (Clemson U. — my source of knowledge😊)!

Charleston is a great place tho’, and my 21 yo g-son absolutely loves it for the confederate history so available.