Drudge Siren Alert:

SEX SCANDAL TO HIT CAMPAIGN…

STORY SAID TO INVOLVE POWERFUL SENATOR, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE. DAILY CALLER PLANS LATE NIGHT RELEASE…

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

If its a Republican he will resign, if its a democrat he will become a hero to all Liberal voters for helping to normalize scumbaggery.

Same story, different day.

FWIW, here’s the story. The Senator is Menendez, D, of NJ; his people have denied it outright. Beyond the facts that he has a friend who lives in the relevant location, whom he did visit at the relevant time, the story seems to be neither verifiable or falsifiable. Menendez is up for reelection next week, so the timing of this makes the story suspicious, IMO. Were I from NJ, I would not let this story affect my vote, nor, despite my obvious political leanings, would I bring it up with friends, regardless of their leanings.

If it were a Republican he would be drummed out of office.
Being as it’s a Democrat, it all depends on what the meaning of the word is, is.

That was a BIG WEB SIREN for not much of a story…I was hoping for something that would AFFECT some race.

Or appear as a regular on Greta’s show.

And this is the only difference between D and R…:yes:

It is a ‘who cares’ story. If it is New Jersey, they will give him a starring role on “Jersey Shore” and oodles of money.