Drunken Regrets

Alright so I want to start a thread because I am feeling really down about my behavior last night while I was drunk. I was loud and obnoxious at a bar and I want the world to know that I am sorry. It was my friend’s 21st, he kept ordering tequila shots, and now I feel so guilt-ridden. I didn’t get into any fights though, and I think I generally behaved myself. It was just the being loud part, I’m sorry to say. I feel bad. This is a thread for all the bad times with alcohol. What’s your stories?

Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. Learn from it and move along. If the most you did was get loud, don’t worry. Plenty of sober folks get more loud and obnoxious then you probably were. Check out any SEIU rally.

Never been drunk, but I have been in the unenviable position of being sandwiched between two drunk women in the bathroom. :awkward: That is, they took the stalls on either side of me. It was kind of funny and kind of frightening at the same time.

Oh boy! Where do i start?

Yeah that.

Agreeing to being someones girlfriend because i felt a bit sorry for them and wanted to ‘help’. Which led to being trapped by fear of hurting them, so I did the mature thing and…sigh…ignored them in the hopes it would all go away.

The opposite of help, in other words. I can’t get drunk enough to really lose control though, I always seem to know what I’m doing & what’s going on

Some of my most notorious youthful digressions I am only aware of by hearsay.