Duck Dynasty

I look forward to watching this show. I fond it very humorous and laugh packed. For the most part I find it to be pure comical genius.

Phil Robertson was born and raised in Vivian, Louisiana, a small town near Shreveport. With seven children in his family, money was scarce and very early on, hunting became an important part of his life.
As a high-school athlete, Phil was All-State in football, baseball, and track which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech University on a football scholarship. There he played first string quarterback ahead of Terry Bradshaw. Phil’s been quoted as saying “Terry went for the bucks, and I chased after the ducks.” After receiving his Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education and a Master’s in Education, he spent several years teaching. While his students claim he was an excellent teacher, spending time in a classroom brought Phil to the conclusion that his time and talents would be better spent in the woods.

whaaaaa those two bearded galoots? talk about your pretention. jealous of these beards though.

I have been watching this show after seeing this thread earlier and it has been more entertaining than anything else tonight. Both Tim Allen’s new show and Reba’s new show just do not have the appeal that their other shows had. There just is no chemistry.