EGG MEET FACE: Liberal Media, #NeverTrump Accuse Donald Trump, Jr. of Plagiarism

EGG MEET FACE: Liberal Media, #NeverTrump Accuse Donald Trump, Jr. of Plagiarism; Charge Refuted by Speech Author**

Liberal media outlets and Never Trump activists thought they really had the Trump campaign this time. A passage of the speech given Tuesday night at the Republican National Convention by Donald Trump, Jr., tracked remarkably similar to an article by George Mason law professor Frank Buckley.

**It turns out that Buckley, a known Trump supporter, was one of the authors of the speech. **

http://i39.tinypic.com/34po1z5.jpg

EGG MEET FACE: Liberal Media, #NeverTrump Accuse Donald Trump, Jr. of Plagiarism; Charge Refuted by Speech Author

So as it plays out the truth is revealed and for all the anguish and accusations it was all political and once again showed who is really rooting for the democrats.

To me it was a non issue to begin with. My guess is that to those on the left this issue was of equal importance to Hillary’s email problems. The dems love to use smoke & mirrors to distract from real problems. That has worked for them forever. Oddly it never seems to work for the right.

…easy to understand, Tex. The right doesn’t have the media machine behind it that the Democrats enjoy. It began in the 30’s when a number of media folks embraced the fiction that Stalin was the “Savior” of eastern Europe and much of Asia. It’s only gotten worse in the ensuing years. Ed Murrow gained fame doing yeoman’s work during the London Blitz, but was an admirer of Stalin’s USSR and insisted that the U.S. enter the war in Europe after Hitler turned his nose towards Moscow. Until then, he’d been an isolationist where the war in Europe and Asia was concerned. He was merciless towards Joe McCarthy–even though the Verona Papers confirmed everything that McCarthy had claimed during the 50’s. Despite what some here believe, Cronkite was NEVER a staunch conservative and was responsible for turning public opinion against our efforts to keep Vietnam free of communism. He was not only a liar, but he was a traitor.