Either move or delete

I would like to suggest that the thread the troll started about RET be deleted - or at the very least, be removed from the Faith & Beliefs forum.

1 Like

I put so much work into it… I’ll move it.

1 Like

[quote=“Susanna, post:1, topic:46959”]
I would like to suggest that the thread the troll started about RET be deleted - or at the very least, be removed from the Faith & Beliefs forum.
[/quote]At least he’s funny. Not much funny about my political idols, Hilary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi.

I was so upset over the attacks on RET last night that I vowed to never come back here if that troll wasn’t gone today!

I was also upset that there was no mod to stop the cr@p when it all began!

Everyone on this forum … (including AS :biggrin:) are decent folks and what happened yesterday was a travesty!

Oh heck Alaska Slim … I love ya like a brother!:cry:

It’s Friday, pain killing drug day so … I guess I’m being a little melodramatic!
My chemo and morphine drip makes me wanna …

Don’t worry about me, I can bring out the worst in people when I set my mind to it so a Troll getting tuned up after I tweak him is what I expect! :beerchug:

1 Like

You’re not the kind of person that I would worry about.

I know that you can be a ‘meanie’ when you want to be.:biggrin:

I was just upset with the cr@p that was being said.

You’re a good guy, always been nice to me as everyone else has.

I just hate trolls!

1 Like

Banning is not part of FC’s job description, so he was hesitant to take the step. But after that thread he started with a really nasty attack on RET, he said, “That’s enough - not waiting for the other mods.”

[quote=“sillipuddi, post:4, topic:46959”]
I was also upset that there was no mod to stop the cr@p when it all began!
[/quote]This site, like America, runs on the efforts of volunteers. Those efforts are always unpaid and very often thankless.

I agree with you on the merits of the troll; he had none. But we cannot expect 24/7 service. This is not a hotel desk.

I respect you as a poster. I just really respect the moderators and forum founders who go above and beyond, every day, day in and day out.

2 Likes

Well, I had edited most of the troll’s posts to what I thought was funny nonsense, and moved the threads.

If anything I edited offends anyone, sorry. Report the offending edits and I’ll delete the threads. I deleted a few already.

I was making jokes about the troll wanting Ret to come over and make pudding mostly. I did also call him out as an incestuous dung eating troll who had his head up his butt, and lived in a peanut butter castle in his mommy’s basement…

2 Likes

[quote=“Devilneck, post:9, topic:46959”]
Well, I had edited most of the troll’s posts to what I thought was funny nonsense, and moved the threads.
[/quote]I must admire the fact that you don’t treat liberal Democrats as trolls.