Elvis Impersonators are Ruining this Country

First one of them sent Ricin to the government, now another was in a shootout with Police in Des Moines.

I think we now know what the real threat to freedom is…

http://cdn.thenextweb.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2010/10/elvis_impersonators_lookalikes.jpg

He wasn’t wearing a jumpsuit at the time so this doesn’t count. Elvis impersonators exist to keep the memory of the King alive. Long live the King.

The Ricin Elvis impersonator guy has just been released from custody. Good, can’t be givin’ the King a bad name.

Yeah…and did you notice this admission…I was right:

Grant said lab analysis shows the poison in the letters was in a crude form that could have been created by **grinding castor beans in a food processor **or coffee grinder.”

You would need to ingest a half dozen beans AT A MINIMUM to kill someone…and usually that amount would be treatable in a hospital.
These letters were NOT designed to kill…but to scare.
The penalties are still 10 years and $250k for each letter.

I’m thinking this guy still did it and has agreed with the court to be committed to a mental hospital for treatment or something similar. Looks like the evidentiary case against him was not very strong…circumstantial only. The guy carries around a MENSA card…so he may be crazy but he ain’t no dummy when it comes to covering his tracks!

[quote=“Cam, post:4, topic:39172”]
Yeah…and did you notice this admission…I was right:

Grant said lab analysis shows the poison in the letters was in a crude form that could have been created by **grinding castor beans in a food processor **or coffee grinder.”

You would need to ingest a half dozen beans AT A MINIMUM to kill someone…and usually that amount would be treatable in a hospital.
These letters were NOT designed to kill…but to scare.
The penalties are still 10 years and $250k for each letter.

**I’m thinking this guy still did it **and has agreed with the court to be committed to a mental hospital for treatment or something similar. Looks like the evidentiary case against him was not very strong…circumstantial only. The guy carries around a MENSA card…so he may be crazy but he ain’t no dummy when it comes to covering his tracks!
[/quote] He’s an Elvis impersonator and they live by a strict moral code. He’s innocent.

This guy is talking is on CNN right now. Looks like he’s been cleared of all charges. Haha, His lawyer is standing next to him and he just compared her to Perry Mason on crack. haha