Email Notices

Hey Devilneck…or whoever is in charge.

Just wanted to let you know that I haven’t been getting any email notifications for the past couple of weeks. Hope you can fix it!

:yeahthat:

I haven’t gotten any lately either. On the other hand it doesn’t bother me that much. There for a while I was getting 40 or 50 per day & that’s a lot to delete.

I haven’t been getting email notices, except on “Prayer Request” thread.

I also have not been getting RO thread emails for a couple weeks, the usual issue where they are diverted to the spam folder is not the case this time.

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:1, topic:49205”]
Hey Devilneck…or whoever is in charge.

Just wanted to let you know that I haven’t been getting any email notifications for the past couple of weeks. Hope you can fix it!
[/quote]Same here, zero notifications of threads I am subscribed to.

Have check all my Junk folders, NOT there, checked my mail settings, OK, thinking it on your side.

Same here, 17Oaks! Not a one in weeks. I hope someone “up there” is listening! :angel:

hello, Hello, HELLO anyone there, still not getting e mail notifications can someone respond???

[quote=“17Oaks, post:8, topic:49205”]
hello, Hello, HELLO anyone there, still not getting e mail notifications can someone respond???
[/quote] @Zedd @WhoIsJohnGalt

The admins are aware of the issue. That’s all I know at the moment.

Still not getting any email notifications.

Me either.

Same Same

I am afraid I can not help. I never signed up for email notices and usually read every thread that comes up on my screen.

Same here - except I usually skip the election forum, and always skip the video forum.

Just went thru my e mail getting old stuff out and the LAST notification I got from RO was 26 Jul, have not had one since…

Yeah, it’s dead right now. Until it’s fixed (don’t know how long that will take), an alternative is to log in, click on the “Forum” tab then “New Posts.” That brings up a list of new posts, and ones you are subscribed to will have a little green symbol next to the title of the thread. Click on the thread and “View First Unread” will take you to the very next post in a thread.

This is the only way I’ve ever done it!!

die of old age or somebody shoot it?

Still not fixed.

Honestly since they are working on it anyway, I would take this opportunity to change it. If it were me I would send emails ONLY when someone posts a reply to your post. On a popular topic I was getting huge numbers of emails.