Energing Alternative to the BSA.

On My Honor is a group that was created because of the recent BSA decision to allow openly homosexual children into the scouts and the eventual allowance of openly homosexual scout masters.

I guess that it won’t be long before the progressives and progressive homos will try to shut them down.

They have a well designed website, I’ll give them that.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:1, topic:39751”]
On My Honor is a group that was created because of the recent BSA decision to allow openly homosexual children into the scouts and the eventual allowance of openly homosexual scout masters.

I guess that it won’t be long before the progressives and progressive homos will try to shut them down.
[/quote]Of course they will.

CL, thanks for the info. There are many out there who are looking for an alternative to BSA.

It near broke my heart to see what some had done to such a time-honored, traditional organization. I didn’t see how gays could take their oath. Perhaps they plan on changing it like the GSA did? How sad.
“On My Honor” sounds great, and goes to prove that gays wanting for scouting opportunities could’ve started their own group if they wanted to scout, earn badges, etc.

Thanks again. From the looks of their website, it looks like On My Honor has its act together.
I’ll be sharing this around.

To the best of my knowledge, the GSA did something similar when they were taken over by liberal progressives several years ago. There was another Girl Scouting Organization that was created and there was a reasonable defection to it from the GSA. This alternative to the GSA even became somewhat of a sister org to the BSA. Now that the BSA has jumped off of the deep end, it looks something similar is happening.

If you check out the site, you will see that much of it’s organizers are long-time BSA Leaders.

You see, the big problem with the recent BSA is that it was made by a council that ignored over 60% of the membership that was specifically against their decision.

I have passed this link to my son’s scout master to see what he thinks of it. That was yesterday.