Epic fail: Hillary acceptance speech

Was it just me or did Hillary tank all the groundwork the DNC laid out? For all of its Hollywood like production, there’s nothing all the Marxist speakers could have done better to set her up in prime time for such a flop. Even Bill found it exceptionally boring by falling asleep on live camera.

Bill had been (edited) Julie Tauber McMahon (edited) and he was not sleeping it off.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Julie+Tauber+McMahon&client=opera&hs=CCZ&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ6eyU0pTOAhVo94MKHX-SD90QsAQIHQ&biw=1140&bih=1147

Bill had been (edited) Julie Tauber McMahon (edited) and he was not sleeping it off.

You do have a way with words. :smile:

I don’t think the speech was an epic fail at all. I feel it was a welcome return to some form of red-blooded patriotism by the Democrats. Too little and too late for my tastes but better than nothing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/SusannaHarriff/saltblock.jpg

One of the best descriptions of Hillary’s acceptance speech I have come across!

Welcome to the Communist Party, U.S.A.

snip

Wearing a white pantsuit, Hillary Clinton plodded out on stage to accept the nomination that she had schemed, plotted, lied, cheated, rigged and eventually fixed a series of elections to obtain.

Then she claimed that she was accepting the nomination of a race she had rigged with “humility”.

Humility is not the first word that comes to mind when thinking of Hillary Clinton. It is not even the last word. It is not in the Hillary dictionary at all. But this convention was a desperate effort to humanize Hillary. Everyone, including her philandering husband and dilettante daughter, down to assorted people she had met at one point, were brought up on stage to testify that she really is a very nice person.

This wasn’t a convention. It was a series of character witnesses for a woman with no character. It was an extensive apology for the Left’s radical agenda cloaked in fake patriotism and celebrity adulation.

Welcome to the Communist Party, U.S.A. | Frontpage Mag

When you don’t have a plan for improving economy, don’t mention ISIS, don’t bring on the families of slain officers, don’t bring on families of legal, successful Mexican immigrants, put your husband to sleep and make David Axelrod say “Not a great speech” there’s a good chance it wasn’t a great speech. Being coerced into bringing in American flags and not allowing uniformed police officers on the convention floor is disgusting. A broad, soaring speech doesn’t equate to relatability and understanding that Americans want change not status quo.

[quote=“Wyoming89, post:1, topic:49188”]
Was it just me or did Hillary tank all the groundwork the DNC laid out? For all of its Hollywood like production, there’s nothing all the Marxist speakers could have done better to set her up in prime time for such a flop. Even Bill found it exceptionally boring by falling asleep on live camera.
[/quote]Great speech. They only had to lock the doors to keep people from leaving./sarcasm

If only we could see them.:coffee_spray: