ESPN fires analyst and former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling

On Wednesday, Schilling was fired from his job as an ESPN baseball analyst after comments on Facebook critical of transgender rights.

ESPN fires analyst and former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling | Fox News

I haven’t watched ESPN since I started getting the NFL Network and MLB Network. It was worthless to begin with and I despised it since what they did to Rush. Each time they chastised Schilling I hated the network even more. Now I totally despise it with every ounce of my being. Even if ESPN carried the World Series I would just listen on the radio and not watch one pitch. I have Royals baseball on 610 and our local network and that is enough. ESPN and the NFL are both dead to me.

What would happen if the tranny exposed himself or other action to a young pre-teen child? We are very close to the dream of NAMBLA child love (if you can call it that) is normal.

We have become a society that respects nothing, no perversion to far and the pervert has RIGHTS that are greater than any of ours.

Gays, Lesbians and now Tranny’s: When a lawyer goes to court to argue a case, he cites CASE LAW. This is law that has been decided by earlier cases and the lawyer draws a parallel and if he did a good job the court agrees and his client wins.

GLT are deviants and they are also a MINORITY, their sexual choices have been validated.

How soon before a lawyer uses GLT court cases to establish precedent and put forth that child molestation is normal if the child consents. The rot of liberalism has taken down our once great society…

And part of the problem is, many of those who see their country being taken down and point to provisions in our Constitution which are violated in such attacks, are mocked and ridiculed by some of the very people who also complain their country is being taken down.

JWK

We are here today and gone tomorrow, but what is most important is what we do in between, and is what our children will inherit and remember us by.

[ATTACH]2762[/ATTACH]

The article below shows Michelle Beadle’s rightful criticism of an ESPN article in which the interviewer praised Greg Hardy.
ESPN’s Michelle Beadle slams her own network for Greg Hardy interview | For The Win

On May 13, 2014, Hardy was arrested for assault and communicating threats, after he was alleged to have assaulted an ex-girlfriend by grabbing her, throwing her onto a stack of assault rifles located on top of furniture, then leaping on top of her and strangling her, and threatening to kill her. On July 15, a judge found him guilty of assaulting a female and communicating threats, and sentenced Hardy to 18 months probation, suspending a 60-day jail sentence. When Hardy appealed the decision, requesting a jury trial, the victim failed to appear in court to testify. As a result, the prosecutor’s office dropped the charges, citing their inability to locate the victim, and “reliable information” that the two parties had reached a civil settlement.

So, other than Michelle Beadle, it appears the sentiment of ESPN is a man (if you can call him that) who beats, strangles and chokes a woman after throwing her onto a stack of assault rifles is worthy of praise while a man voicing concern of adult men entering a bathroom full of little girls is worthy of being fired.

Oh, and apparently this wasn’t worth being fired for either. It was a few years ago.
ESPN Anchor Was Only Suspended for Saying ‘F**k Jesus’ - Breitbart

Hmm… I agree mostly with Oaks. I disagree with ESPN’s decision and values, but ESPN has a constitutional right to can whomever it feels like. You also have the right not to consume its product. Not sure what constitutional provision is under attack here.

I also agree with Oaks when he wrote “How soon before a lawyer uses GLT court cases to establish precedent and put forth that child molestation is normal if the child consents. The rot of liberalism has taken down our once great society…” and then I added, “And part of the problem is, many of those who see their country being taken down and point to provisions in our Constitution which are violated in such attacks, are mocked and ridiculed by some of the very people who also complain their country is being taken down.

With regard to the subject being discussed, it seems we agree there was no constitutional provision under attack.

JWK

If, by calling a tax indirect when it is essentially direct, the rule of protection could be frittered away, one of the great landmarks defining the boundary between the nation and the states of which it is composed, would have disappeared, and with it one of the bulwarks of private rights and private property. POLLOCK v. FARMERS’ LOAN & TRUST CO., 157 U.S. 429 (1895)

Societal derangement.

WHY are we SO afraid to just SAY what’s obvious - that some things are deviant, aberrant, harmful, not-normal, not-right?

A society with no moral compass is quickly co-opted by evil people who have their own twisted standards. While all this is going on, the Left is beginning to stoke the flames of anti-semitism.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
Here is even more reason to not watch or listen to ESPN.

Mike Tyson speaking on ESPN Radio’s Las Vegas affiliate. “You want her to be with somebody like (Dennis) Rodman getting up … in there,” Tyson said talking about Palin on KWWN. “Pushing her guts up in the back of her head! You want someone like Rodman — yeah baby! Let’s get that donkey in here now. Just imagine Palin with a big old black stallion ripping. Yee-haw!” After spewing more filth, Tyson put a disgusting bow on things by saying Palin met the “womb shifter.” The two men interviewing Tyson did nothing but giggle. As of this posting there has been no reporting of any disciplinary action toward the interviewers.

So, there you have it. Laughing with someone about degrading women in a repulsive, violent and sexual manner is acceptable, but criticizing men peeing next to little girls in a bathroom is worthy of being fired. ESPN is the most classless entity in all of sports.

They would be charged with a sex crime like anyone else?

Just curious, what would happen if a man exposed himself to a young boy in a bathroom? How is that any different?

What is evil about being one gender and dressing as another? Why does a person making that free choice cause harm? How is that immoral?