Everyday I wake up to the responses here

This is the first day there were so many responses I couldn’t individually address them all. Whatever I said it must of been correct, and it must of made people upset here. Maybe it was the China thing how they are about as rational as the GOP except the they are like 2000 miles across then ocean and cruise missiles hurt.I don’t think your side is getting the point we canceled the 4th your side moved so fast on an issue without debate. I am truly guilty of being naive I thought Kavanaugh and Roberts would hold the 18 week and set some new legal standard and Roberts wanted to do that. Kavanaugh must of been hella drunk for those months. I know you are all going to come back and claim not to understand what I am saying.

not everyone here has wonderful grammar, and I understand them. I have no hope for moderation, unity, a combined nation. Your side invoked the 10th and we will act within kind. A United States I won’t have hope for that. I understand everyone here I genuinely do, even on a psychological level. Some of you are older much older men afraid of dying and dying in a world you don’t understand anymore. Some of you are religious fanatics who cam back with a vengeance to defend the undependable today. Some of you are just aimless in your mid 59’s spiteful about how feminism made it hard for you to date. Some of you are just annoyed by the cultural war, with a paranoid conspriracy side. In the end, it doesn’t matter because I’ve have had like an awesome weekend. I’m on a roll locally with politics and I don’t have the time to adresss every concern here.

This claim makes about as much logical sense as wallowing in dog poop. If people are rebutting your arguments, there’s at least a teensy little chance that they’ve found a flaw or three in them…

Which couldn’t have anything to do with your run-together sentences, walls of text, etc…