Ex-CIA Director: Trump Beyond The Pale, Unfit To Govern

<section class=“l-page-content col-sm-12” style=“box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; min-height: 1px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 0px; width: 691.333px;”>[COLOR=#555555]Former CIA Director Leon Panetta tells Christiane Amanpour that Donald Trump is unfit to govern after he called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails.

</section>[/COLOR]
<section id=“s_ad_perfectpixel_bottom” class=“l-page-content col-sm-12” style=“box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; min-height: 1px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 0px; width: 691.333px; padding-top: 15px;”>[COLOR=#555555]
</section>[/COLOR]
Ex-CIA director: Trump beyond the pale, unfit to govern - Toshiba

Penetta a political hack which turned the CIA into a joke.

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta must be a democrat because he got the facts wrong. I find it interesting how the democrats are coming out of the woodwork to take a shot at Trump. They must be scared to death of him. Well that or they realize that Hillary is all they have & she is damaged goods.

Penetta a political hack which turned the CIA into a joke.

True, but he’s about the best the Democrats have got when it comes to national security issues. Obama can’t even find the enemy because he is in bed with them.

I used to think that Obama was just a Marxist, but then I saw how he cozies up to the Muslin Brotherhood. That’s why he’s been so angry at Egypt after they gave the Brotherhood the heave ho. If Obama could have Muslin Brotherhood running the world that would be nirvana for him. Of course he’d have to be “the grand billy goat” or whatever they call their leader.