Ex-Navy SEAL Assures U.S. Of ‘Gruesome Massacre’ If Liberals Make Good On Sick Threat

I wonder if those safe spaces of theirs will be their neutral zones?

“… one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use.”

Ex-Navy SEAL Assures U.S. Of ‘Gruesome Massacre’ If Liberals Make Good On Sick Threat

Former Navy SEAL Craig “Sawman” Sawyer cut to the chase with what he considers to be the likely outcome of an unconstitutional attempt by liberals to remove President Trump from office.

It would be a bloodbath.

“Some speculate on ‘civil war.’ I readily recognize a much more sobering reality: Anti-American subversives involved in ANY WAY in an unconstitutional coup against our President will be run down and executed immediately by the world’s most supreme warriors,” Sawyer posted on Facebook.

"There will be nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide, no mercy, no sense of humor.

Harsh examples will be made.
My prediction is it will be a gruesome massacre.
Why?
Because one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use."

Sawyer concludes that to defeat the so-called deep state “will likely only take a few hours. Lessons will be learned. History will take note. Order restored.”

Seasoned veterans of Sawyer’s caliber (50mm full metal jacket) fit the paranoid liberal definition of “domestic terrorist.” Perhaps this is why liberals are so keen on keeping firearms out of the hands of returning soldiers.

Together, or as “lone wolves,” they would make fearsome enemies of the deep state.

Ex-Navy SEAL Assures U.S. Of

This is completely insane.

No. It’s entirely rational and a prediction of what WILL happen to you lefties if you stage a coup to remove President Trump. For the same reason that Yamamoto counseled against an invasion of the U.S. mainland…that the Japanese would face a gun behind every blade of grass—held by someone perfectly willing to USE it. It’s CONSERVATIVES who own most of the guns and ammunition and have the training and skill to properly use them. The left, on the other hand, is mostly unarmed, hating guns as they do, and those that can get them, don’t know how to use them and would likely shoot each other more than those they are fighting. If it ever came down to that, the left would LOSE and in a bloody massacre.

To send the military after civilians? No it isn’t; that’s not the Military’s job.

> and a prediction of what WILL happen to you lefties if you stage a coup to remove President Trump. For the same reason that Yamamoto counseled against an invasion of the U.S. mainland…that the Japanese would face a gun behind every blade of grass

He didn’t say that. He did counsel against the war, but those words are apocryphal.

I didn’t see the article, but I would note that it fits the mission of the National Gaurd- which is essentially military. As to the other, the quote may be apocryphal, but the point as it relates to the argument is valid. That “gun behind every blade of grass”- whoever said it- is the reason why it would be a bloodbath, with or without the military.

It’s not the only apocryphal statement attributed to Yamamoto. This one has this much truthiness, the IJN and IJA training for pilots was less easy than for the USN and USAAC due to so many Americans being familiar with fire arms. Knowing beforehand to lead moving targets and how to aim were not trivial skills. There were other things the USN and USAAC did that enhanced training and squadron formation.

C’mon @PeteS_in_CA, you are inserting facts which will nullify the typical and tired tactics of the Left to ignore the meaning of a sentiment in favor of the minutia regarding who said it and in what precise words.

Now they have to start all over again to misdirect the discussion away from the article and how plausible a scenario it paints.

YOU MUST BE RACIST!

There, I did my part :wink:

I just noticed how old this thread is, I have no idea why it showed up as “new”?

He was saying I was right. :vb-tongue:

And RET, there’s still that sticking point of you being a born-again Wilsonian… who was Left here, again?

Me too.

WOW!
I had forgotten about this thread too!