EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook ....

EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook says son worked as health tech inspecting restaurants, hotels

A man who identified himself as Farook’s father told the Daily News his son worked as a health technician inspecting restaurants and hotels.

“I haven’t heard anything. He worked in a county office,” Farook’s dad told The News. “He’s married and has a kid. We’re estranged because my wife got the divorce, and they are together. She doesn’t want to see me.”

Farook said he hasn’t seen his son in some time.

“He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.

Quite obviously NOT one of those “peaceful Muslims” that Jazzhead touts all the time.

Quite obviously not. But it’s nuts to assert, as you do, that all Muslims are inherently violent, just as it’s nuts to assert that pro-lifers are evil because their rhetoric inspires violence at abortion clinics.

I can with a modicum of searching find plenty of idiots willing to tar all right wingers as crazy, hateful and violent. Doesn’t make it true - just as your paroxysms about Islam ring false. Islamofascists? Kill 'em all. Muslims? They are my colleagues, neighbors and workmates. I seek justice, not a new Crusade against non-Christians.

I didn’t say that all Muslims are inherently violent. I said that ISLAM is inherently violent in that violence is what it TEACHES…and DEMANDS of it’s followers.

And eventually, militant Islam is going to tell the truly peaceful Muslims, “Do it our way, or you die.”

I am sure they already do just that.

[quote=“Susanna, post:5, topic:47866”]
And eventually, militant Islam is going to tell the truly peaceful Muslims, “Do it our way, or you die.”
[/quote]If you recall Conservative libertarian’s wife was banned because her sect did not believe in jihad.

Her Master Teacher’s family back in Iran suffered - probably died - because of his views. They couldn’t reach him, so they punished his relatives.

He spoke out against the radicals. I wouldn’t even call that sect “true” Muslims.