that’s not the most important thing. I mean her treatment of bill but it is telling about her. This is most important:
I hate to even post this because of the language, but it’s to expose the vileness of Hillary;
**Trash Talking Hillary;
**LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS AND PAGE NUMBERS CITED IF YOU WISH. EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS
Her actual words:
- “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn f-ing flag up every morning at f-ing sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
(2) “F off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90
(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f-ing ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25
(4) “Stay the f back, stay the f back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f-ing do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
(5) “Where’s the miserable cck scker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5
(6) “You f-ing idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84
(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f-ing sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72
(8) “Come on Bill, put your d*ck up! You can’t f her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by.
This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .
Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"
Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE "