Experts: Global warming means more Antarctic ice

The ice goes on seemingly forever in a white pancake-flat landscape, stretching farther than ever before. And yet in this confounding region of the world, that spreading ice may be a cockeyed signal of man-made climate change, scientists say.This is Antarctica, the polar opposite of the Arctic.

While the North Pole has been losing sea ice over the years, the water nearest the South Pole has been gaining it. Antarctic sea ice hit a record 7.51 million square miles in September. That happened just days after reports of the biggest loss of Arctic sea ice on record.

Experts: Global warming means more Antarctic ice

Here we go again. What happened to the poles melting and flooding the land? What happened to the sun warming the planets or the fact the earth has gotten cooler?

I think these people flunked science in school. These people remind me of the 911ers who claimed to be experts.

What ever is happening now, is caused by global warming. That’s how they work it. That’s how they “prove” global warming. If it’s happening now, it’s caused by global warming. If it happened 50 years ago, it was caused by global warming. If it happened last week, and was the exact opposite of what’s happening now, it was still the result of global warming. Lots of people haven’t got the message yet, that they’re supposed to call it “climate change” instead of “global warming.”

I’m moving this thread to a News forum.