Faith, Fighting Heart, And Posting Here At RO

[B] [COLOR="#B22222"]Faith And Fighting Spirit.[/COLOR] [/B]

I love up-lifting postive constructive can-do-faith-in-God accents and attitudes. God is Sovereign over the affairs of men, and the longterm big picture is what really matters. America is pushed forward by people who rise above all the petty insignificient stuff that occupies the minds of all to many people who stay bogged down in perpetual defeatism, discontent, gloom, and doom because they focus their minds almost exclusively not only upon the Nightly News as true News Junkies addicted to Gloom and Doom like a drug, but also upon the endless petty gripes, whining, moaning, groaning, and discontents published abroad daily by the defeatest minority of the American population who will never be satisfied and contented regardless.

This perpetually discontented minority is made up of Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Liberals, Conservatives, young people, old people, rich people, poor people, fat people, thin people, on and on, and it does not apear that anything can be done for these types, they seem to prefer self-flagalation and constant groans, complaints, dissatisfaction, discontents about one thing or the other, and defeatism which they define as “I’m just facing reality.” They like all that doom and gloom and defeatism and they daily feed upon it, otherwise they’d get off of it and stop gobbling it down as their essential daily diet.

Thank God the majority of the American population are up-ward mobile, postive-constructive, can-do, fighting spirit type people who spend their time accomplishing worthwhile stuff as people of action. These are the people that make America actually work.

The United States Military is full of people like that, so is the National Football League, so is the world of Bull Riding and Hockey and all the other sports in America. NASCAR is packed with up-ward mobile fighting-heart type people.

Sure, they have their share of problems, but these fighting-types focus on the Longterm Big Picture and regularly accomplish a lot of worthwhile stuff with their lives. And they help other people. They may gripe and complain for short periods because they’re only human, but by far and away the basic thrust of their life is to move forward with a fighting heart of faith to join the fight and make things better here in America.

This is the spirit that motivates America’s fire fighters, and the United States Marine Corps, and America’s many local Rescue Teams that often risk their lives while saving or trying to save the lives of other people. None of these heros focus on the gloom and doom in the world and upon what they personally like and dislike, instead they focus on the needs of other people and how they can help America move forward by developing and sustaining a personal fighting heart of faith.

(And btw, the Bible and Christianity are just the opposite of gloom, doom, and defeatism. The Bible and Christianity are about Victory and about Winning and about building and keeping a fighting heart of faith in God.)

This human fighting spirit revealed in this video below is what the great life is all about.

In this vid we got Blacks and Whites and Hispanics out there demonstrating a fighting spirit with their minds off the petty insignificient perpetual discontents of the defeatist gloom and doom fringe of humanity. The NFL has it’s share of problems and tragic happenings, but the men of the NFL always press forward and they never quit fighting. Patton would be proud.

This is a tough enough cool highly motivating vid that demonstrates a fighting heart in the arena of football where often serious damage is done to their flesh and bones, but they nevertheless, press forward.

[video=youtube;e37z4MUOHm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e37z4MUOHm0[/video]

[B] [COLOR="#B22222"] [SIZE=3]Much Good Comes From Posting Here At RO.[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B]
by Jack Hectorman

[QUOTE]A Pilgrim Raised The Question:
Is doing this any good? By this I mean posting here on these internet forums.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does a lot of good because there is a lot of truth broadcast and read on the Internet and since “All Truth Is God’s Truth” and since the truth is what the Sovereign God uses to do His work of changing hearts and minds here in the world of men, it follows that the Internet is playing a huge role in spreading God’s truths across America and throughout enormous segments of the whole Earth as well.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, [B] [COLOR="#B22222"]so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.[/COLOR] [/B]
saiah 55:8-11

[B]“The Lord Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen.”[/B] Isaiah 14:24

[B]“I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.” [/B]
Isaiah 46:9-10

As I said, “All Truth Is God’s Truth” which means the truths within mathematics, physics, biology, economics, and political science as well as the truths within theology and philosophy. All truth originated with God who created the Universe and all its physical, moral, and spiritual laws.

Moreover, this Sovereign God has a precise blueprinted plan that is being worked out by the hour and His plan is precisely on schedule. (Perhaps you’re thinking, “Well we are not making any real progress as a human race.” If you’re thinking that, my reply is, “Sure we are and we’re making huge progress too, how would you like to return to the 12th century and live out a short lifespan in poverty, disease, and under the thumb of tyrants?”)

Also, as I previously said, the Sovereign God uses His truths to change the hearts and minds of His people which is why the Internet is so important to the gradual incremental Christianization of the world.

Remember, this is God’s plan, NOT man’s plan, and if the Sovereign God permits us to be a part of it by extending His mercy and grace to us then that is a blessing for us.

What about those who want no part of His plan? Answer: They are irrelevant. General Time and his top field commander General Death will turn them into either (1) worm food, or (2) ashes if they are cremated, or (3) animal/sea creature food to later become defication , or (4) perhaps into a mummy if they live in very dry desert climates. 'Course, their final impotent form doesn’t matter, the only important thing is that they will not stop God’s plan for His world being gradually realized as the hours, days, weeks, years, decades, centuries, and millenniums roll on.

Back to your question: “Is doing this any good? By this I mean posting here on these internet forums?”

All of us here in Webby World that are publishing abroad any of God’s truths are doing a lot of good. It is true generally that the truth will set you free, and specifically when it comes to the gospel message. "To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 6:31-32

[QUOTE]A Pilgrim Wrote:
It just seems that internet forums are just as partisan crazy as Congress. Yes, as I read many threads on here, it seems that people just want to get their point across and they don’t care about seeing anybody else’s point of view, answering people’s questions, finding out what went wrong and trying to fix it in the real world.[/QUOTE]

Thats human nature. None of that matters. The only thing that matters is what the Sovereign God is doing here today in the world of men as He unfolds His gradual incremental plan for this world. Your part and my part in this plan is to spread His truths and then leave the results to Him.

[QUOTE]The Pilgrim Continued:
Yes, I sometimes agree with the libertarians, the liberals and the tea party types on here. I hardly see anyone else agreeing with people who don’t match their ideology on here.
[/QUOTE]
Again, that don’t matter. You plant the good seed and then you leave the harvest in the hands of the Sovereign God. As the Scriptures say, [B] [COLOR="#B22222"]"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.[/COLOR] [/B]
1 Cor. 3:6-7

Two thumbs up, keep on keeping on :yes:

Thank you for posting the inspiring words.

my reading this after last weeks shooting madness was no coincidence.

God bless you.

JG and Mad, I just saw your comments, thanks for the encouraging words, and I hope you and your family enjoy a very Merry Christmas which is just around the corner, and a Happy New Year.

Jack

:santa: