FAU prof stirs controversy by disputing Newtown massacre

A communication professor known for conspiracy theories has stirred controversary at Florida Atlantic University with claims that last month’s Newtown, Conn., school shootings did not happen as reported — or may not have happened at all.
Moreover, James Tracy asserts in radio interviews and on his memoryholeblog.com. that trained “crisis actors” may have been employed by the Obama administration in an effort to shape public opinion in favor of the event’s true purpose: gun control.
“As documents relating to the Sandy Hook shooting continue to be assessed and interpreted by independent researchers, there is a growing awareness that the media coverage of the massacre of 26 children and adults was intended primarily for public consumption to further larger political ends,” writes Tracy, a tenured associate professor of media history at FAU and a former union leader.

Florida Atlantic University professor: Newtown massacre may not have happened - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Is it any wonder students come out of college with a head full of mush? Frankly this guy should not be teaching anyone. The problem is our schools are filled with these types and others who spend their time indoctrinating rather than teaching the three Rs. I was reading an article the other day in which it was talking about students coming out with inflated ideas of their value and entitlement. Our education system is falling further behind other nations.

I wrote something similar on my blog:

Anti-Ron Paul Bot: Site Owner to Paultards: “Stop Making Up Conspiracies About the Connecticut Shooting!”

Apparently more conspiracies have popped up concerning the Newtown Connecticut Shooter. These people just do not know when to stop believing their crazy made up stories and it even prompted several school closings!

How longs it been since you were in a college classroom?

It’s been 25 years for me. However, I see the result of what comes out. In the workplace, I see mainly engineering grads. They are usually intelligent and learn fast. Wrt their non-technical training, there is a ‘head mush’ factor that has to be overcome. Some overcome this faster than others.

I am seeing transformations in niece’s, nephews, and children of friends from begining to end of college where they are obviously being shoved lots of irrellevant liberal crap. This is mostly seen in the non-technical fields of study. These ‘head mush’ transformations are far from the expected changes that occur while simply becoming an adult.

[quote=“BullsOnParade, post:3, topic:37750”]
How longs it been since you were in a college classroom?
[/quote]2006 I hold two degrees what do you hold?

College isn’t for teaching the “three R’s” (which are outdated anyway). That’s what high school’s for. It’s for specializing your specific education. As in teaching you engineering if you want to learn engineering, or teaching you medicine if you want to be a doctor.

Fair enough I suppose. However, it’s not impossible to think for yourself while people give their opinions (even teachers) my school has leftist and rightist in my degree. We have some teachers who are ‘realists’ in intl theory that are die hard

What are those degrees in and where are they from? You’re like 60 comparing life accomplishments is the same as comparing miles walked.

He was just answering a question you asked. Wasn’t it the right answer?

No, it was an answer. I have no idea if its right.

[quote=“BullsOnParade, post:8, topic:37750”]
What are those degrees in and where are they from? You’re like 60 comparing life accomplishments is the same as comparing miles walked.
[/quote]They are not in advanced basket weaving like what you are studing. So you say my experience does not count like the two classes you took?

[quote=“Susanna, post:9, topic:37750”]
He was just answering a question you asked. Wasn’t it the right answer?
[/quote]Apparently not because he did not answer what he has accomplished just belittle what others have done because remember we are to old to understand anything like him. Apparently he even lacks basic knowledge of most things and it shows.

Didn’t realize that was what I was studying. What are your degrees in Sam? I haven’t earned the two I’m working on yet. I have a year and a half left.

My majors are environmental studies, and intl sec studies, with a minor in African studies. Not sure why the hostilities, I’ve only asked you a question Sam.

I lack basic knowledge of most things? Don’t blow out others’ candles to make yours appear brighter Sam.

It’s like a rooster contest in here…

Cock-a-doodle-do!!! And stuff.

To trekky and BOP tell me about the children you have raised and what jobs you have held. Frankly I see a couple of kids who know nothing spouting off once again how older people do not know anything like they do. Tell me how you have taken your children to hospital when they needed it or how you held more than one job or stayed over on another job to provide for your kids. BTW who is paying for your schooling?

Waiting.

I just asked what your degrees were in and where from, when did I say you know nothing? You said that to me but not I to you.

I’m glad you’re a responsible parent, but that’s not what I asked. I’m 21, having a kid would be irresponsible. I worked over time 2 weeks ago at my minimum wage job.

Where are your degrees from and what in? You said you graduated from dale Carnegie in another thread but there’s no institution by that name. There’s a dale Carnegie training program or Carnegie Mellon university.

Also TREKKY isn’t involved in this at all

lol, what am I doing? Why do you and Bulls feel the need to compare each other like this? What does it matter who went to school the most or who raised kids or who has the best job? This is an Internet forum for discussion of ideas, not for comparing **** length.

2 Likes