Fauci's E-mails

OK, well they’re getting fantastic results with the doses I posted, which are way below the dose you mentioned. Super safe and it works. Fauci should be prosecuted for not jumping on it.

The NCBI and the American Journal of Therapeutics?

The Japanese Journal of Antibiotics?

What says any of these are predatory?

1 Like

Yes they are.

NCBI - not actually a journal

American Journal of Therapeutics - reputable journal, but notably the article they’re citing was a pre-print that ultimately got rejected by the journal.

The Japanese Journal of Antibiotics - there is a reputable Journal of Antibiotics based out of Japan, but the Japanese Journal of Antibiotics is a different entity trying to trick people by similarity of name.

I confess I didn’t read much of it. But look at the conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

“… rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality …”
“… an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Ivermectin is incredibly effective morons

This meta analysis dropped 9 days ago, showing Ivermectin is effective as a prophylactic (prevention):

Same host as Ken’s study, but a different source.

2 Likes

This is good, and suggests more research should be conducted. I’m glad they published it, and it’s miles apart from the rejected article that made silver bullet style claims.

What it says: the author’s are confident there is some effect of ivermectin on death, but the magnitude is uncertain. Indicating more rigorous studies should be conducted to look into this effect.

What it does not say: anything else about treatment with ivermectin.

Notice the GRADE system they used to evaluate their confidence in the evidence. Every single effect is rated as either low or very low. Only the effect on overall death was rated as moderate. Here’s a guide to what those scores indicate:

As a side note here, the effect on death they found to be moderately certain was a reduction from about 78 in 1000 to ~30 in 1000.