Favorite Motivational Quotes

What’s everyone’s favorite motivational quotes?

One of mine:

[QUOTE=Jesus (via Matthew 11:28-30)]28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.[/QUOTE]

One of my favorites is an expansion on one of Buddhas’ quotes.

From the Iron Lady:"Watch your thoughts for they become words.
Watch your words for they become actions.
Watch your actions for they become… habits.
Watch your habits, for they become your character.
And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny!
What we think we become. "

These challenge me:

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant,being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Philippians 2

But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Matthew 20