FBI agents caught sexting and dating drug dealers

This country is now officially … IMO, a third world, banana republic!:banghead:

There is no turning back!

Nice to have known y’all! holy sheep

Dating drug dealers, harassing ex-boyfriends with naked pictures, and pointing guns at pet dogs: these were just a few of the offences committed recently by serving FBI agents, according to internal documents.

FBI agents caught sexting and dating drug dealers - Telegraph

The FBI has really fallen from their high pedestal of cross dressing and trampling constitutional rights.

Source??

[quote=“Moby, post:3, topic:38372”]
Source??
[/quote]He is talking about Edgar J. Hoover

J. Edgar Hoover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we trust these imbeciles with absolutely no moral integrity to protect us from all enemies foreign or domestic.

How impressed am I?

No, we DONT trust them, thats why they got fired

They must have become acquainted during Fast and Furious.

[quote=“UNTRugby, post:6, topic:38372”]
No, we DONT trust them, thats why they got fired
[/quote]They got fired ‘only’ because they were st-o-o-p-i-d enough to get caught.

Oh and too st-o-o-p-i-d (being fbi agents and all) … too st-o-o-p-i-d to figure out how to cover it all up!

(Did I misspell st-o-o-p-i-d?):redface:

…when they should be sitting in jail.

Besides, not all of them were fired:

The Bureau concluded she was suffering from depression related to the break-up and allowed her to return to work after 10 days.

The trashy lives these so-called FBI agents lead is obviously rampant.
If this is all we expect of our federal employees, we need to be ashamed of ourselves.

Government is made up of sociopaths, whether they been histronic, narcissistic, borderline personality disorders, these are the types of people who rise to the top in an organization based in force with limited accountability.